Sean Kugler Fired

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i've been really tough on Murray this season, but it is becoming so ridiculously clear that this team is an epic disaster and that first and foremost lays at the feet of the GM and Coach.

Tua was turned around in ONE off-season with a good coach and multiple weapons. The same CAN happen here with Kyler going into next season with a hopefully healthy Hop and Brown. But it ain't gonna happen with MillerKeim and Coach Gosling calling the shots.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Keim's lapdogs have arrived.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
B.S. Why then was he hired? Was it because of his vast NFL experience? His jaw-dropping success as a college head coach?
Kliff never claimed to be the greatest offensive mind ever or the boy wonder. He was hired because Steve Keim is our GM and Bidwill is our owner. He was also hired because he has a simple offensive scheme that Kyler Murray was familiar with and had success in.

No one on this board is claiming Kliff is a great offensive mind. Find me a recent post that says otherwise.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Kliff never claimed to be the greatest offensive mind ever or the boy wonder. He was hired because Steve Keim is our GM and Bidwill is our owner. He was also hired because he has a simple offensive scheme that Kyler Murray was familiar with and had success in.

No one on this board is claiming Kliff is a great offensive mind. Find me a recent post that says otherwise.
Where did I ever state that Kliffy, or anyone else on this board, made such claims? Kingsbury is a victim, more than a perpetrator in this gross malfeasance. The perps are Mike B and Keim. Their dereliction of duty ranks at the very top, not just in the NFL, but in all of pro sports. And their decision to hire and then extend Kliffy, which brought widespread head-scratching and condemnation throughout the NFL, will forever be the anchor they are tied to, and that will ultimately sink them to the bottom of the ocean... And I won't even mention the Kyler component. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.