Sean Kugler Fired

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
I have a lot of experience all over Mexico, especially between Mexico City, Zacatecas, and Aguascalientes. I’m pretty sure this involve hookers and blow. There’s a lot of trap games the bad guys play. I’m regularly unjamming people from **** ups down there. The fact he was sent home tells me they had to do it for his own well being.

What a complete **** show

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
… it’s soooo much easier to just pay her what she wants, even if it is 3x more than what you were quoted. Lots of opportunists down there. Sex and drugs are some of the main lures.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Isn’t Bidwill the chair of the conduct committee?? Ya whatever. I’m about ready to turn my back on this franchise

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
So his rep basically says he was our best coach on the team. I do like Shawn Jefferson but I’m really interested in knowing what happened. I can see him telling Kliff to get his head out of his rectum but who knows.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
So his rep basically says he was our best coach on the team. I do like Shawn Jefferson but I’m really interested in knowing what happened. I can see him telling Kliff to get his head out of his rectum but who knows.
Also might be the first time an assistant coach accidentally punched a head coach trying to punch the GM

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I have a lot of experience all over Mexico, especially between Mexico City, Zacatecas, and Aguascalientes. I’m pretty sure this involve hookers and blow. There’s a lot of trap games the bad guys play. I’m regularly unjamming people from **** ups down there. The fact he was sent home tells me they had to do it for his own well being.

What a complete **** show
So he was snorting cocaine and sandblasting prostitute(s) in the team hotel

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
This is something else I considered. Maybe it's not Kugler going out for hookers and blow, maybe it's Keim, Kliff, whoever being out there yucking it up and Kugler finally snapping as to why he left other parts of his coaching career for this.

Note: this is purely some kind of hypothetical concept. I'm not trying to call it reality like Mitch commonly would do.

But Keim has two DUIs and is noted to be a big drinker - Kliff mentioned coming out of Vegas (normally) hungover and down money after our win against the Raiders, it's just something where a culture might exist. He was the running coordinator and just lost a running back last week due to an outburst. Ward was also cut. Who knows about the OL talent fitting.

One of my guesses would just be someone who was on the sauce and finally snapped at his leaders.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
we need to restructure and rebuild the offensive coaching staff, stop being allergic to the run and addicted to the pass.
STILL beating this drum after all these years! :lol:

This year, the Cardinals are 8th in passing percentage... very understandable, considering they've been way behind in most games (and indeed, NEVER led in regulation for the first 3+ games!). Plus, the running game has been especially ineffective this season, so running more would make the offense even more offensive.

Last season, they were 21st in passing percentage.

Some people see what they want to see.

...dave

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I feel the ignoring or ignorance of the run game and balanced play calling, before, during and after each season since Denny Greene - is the reason we are behind so much , we don't hit enough passes to make first downs early, because opponents know damn well we ain't going to run - and if we do it's like a 4 th option with stupid Rondale Moore losing 6 !

What you call a symptom. Call the root of the problem- starts with coaching structure with OC and run staff has a set of balls and a attitude. Completely obvious - so how could I not harp on it. Km needs to watch some Leroy Kelly highlights - and yell at Kliff about it

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

The6

All Star
Reaction score
It just keep getting better in cards land. What a joke of a season

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Hard Knocks scrubbing the Krueger and Eno incidents from being aired. Must be worse than originally thought.

LA Redbird

All Star
Reaction score
This is something else I considered. Maybe it's not Kugler going out for hookers and blow, maybe it's Keim, Kliff, whoever being out there yucking it up and Kugler finally snapping as to why he left other parts of his coaching career for this.

Note: this is purely some kind of hypothetical concept. I'm not trying to call it reality like Mitch commonly would do.

But Keim has two DUIs and is noted to be a big drinker - Kliff mentioned coming out of Vegas (normally) hungover and down money after our win against the Raiders, it's just something where a culture might exist. He was the running coordinator and just lost a running back last week due to an outburst. Ward was also cut. Who knows about the OL talent fitting.

One of my guesses would just be someone who was on the sauce and finally snapped at his leaders.

This is where my head is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose