Savage to UA

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
And the hits just keep coming! Was real excited when I heard this kid was looking and considering UA. He was like the #8 QB in the country in 09. Put it this way. This is the type of kid we never get fresh out of high school Now we get him with real experience and same abilities.

Next up Chol and the Washington schools. Lets make this weekend to remember Cats.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
QB Tom Savage transferring to UA.

AG's Wildcat Report
Dispatches on the Wildcats, from Anthony Gimino
UPDATED: Ex-Rutgers quarterback Tom Savage commits to Arizona
by Anthony Gimino on Feb. 17, 2011

UPDATE: 12:45 p.m. — Arizona has announced that Tom Savage has signed a financial aid agreement with the university. As mentioned below, he will enroll in the summer. Said coach Mike Stoops in a press release: “Tom’s a great addition to our recruiting class. It gives us a game-experienced quarterback to compete in the near future. Getting him is similar to us getting Nick (Foles) as a transfer a few years back.”

Former Rutgers quarterback Tom Savage has committed to play football for the Arizona Wildcats, he wrote in a text message to TucsonCitizen.com on Thursday morning as he was leaving Tucson.

Wrote Savage: “Coaches were awesome, campus is great and I bonded with the players a lot.”

Savage spent Tuesday and Wednesday on a recruiting trip to the University of Arizona. He left Thursday morning to return to his home in Springfield, Pa., outside of Philadelphia,

“I have always wanted to go out there and take a look,” Savage told TucsonCitizen.com on Monday. “I really want to find a home and I’m just looking forward to getting out of this cold.”

http://tucsoncitizen.com/wildcatrep...rs-quarterback-tom-savage-commits-to-arizona/

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Great day to be a Wildcat :D

:championship:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison