Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ASU hasn't been able to move the ball.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe Southern Utah is out of timeouts.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tweeted at Roxy Bernstein and Lincoln Kennedy to let them know that Cameron's last name is BOW, not BOO

Looks like they're right and I'm wrong. I googled it and found this video of him as a junior in HS and he says boo not bow.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
I didn't get to watch the game, but wow, after looking at the score/stats I'm not sure Rashada is the answer at QB.

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wow, glad I went to bed early!

Wildest game I can remember at ASU. Seemed like we had the mo in the first walk, but SUU out adjusted ASU in the second half, kept Rashada off his game, pulled off blocked punt TD and the guys from Utah handled the 2.5 hour delay better than we did. Conyers didn't play 2nd half, hopefully the shoulder injury is not anything serious.

Lots of great film for "teachable moments" going into week 2. Probably better for the team for than a blow out win would have been.

I was impressed with Rashada in the first half, very poised and hit some huge throws.

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I didn't get to watch the game, but wow, after looking at the score/stats I'm not sure Rashada is the answer at QB.

He was solid in the first half, but after the 2.5 hour rain delay looks like everything was out of synch and Utah threw some new looks at him. I am actually encouraged though from what I saw in the first half.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard