S. Utah @ ASU Thursday Night 8/31

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hope our defense plays better in our first game than USCS San Jose State is doing a really nice job tonight and has put up three touchdowns so far on USC

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Anyone hear KD say he just learned about the suspensions 10 days ago? I don't know if he was joking but it seems a little weird.

I heard that too, I think he was serious, so he probably wasn't dialed in. You'd think Aguano would have mentioned, he was on the sideline last year, lol.

We are pretty deep at the WR, so offense should still be able to produce first half against S. Utah. I think the Schaffer deal is more of a problem, but we will see. Should really roll over them, but look at the USC v. San Jose State game, USC gave up 28 points (I know, still scored 56), but we have so many new parts to this football team, from coaching, all the transfers, etc, it will be interesting to see if they can put together a solid 4 Quarters.

Anyone going to the game? I heard that they are giving season ticket holders 2 free tickets.

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have a feeling it may be closer than that but I expect ASU to cruise in this one

Ya, I think they will be trying to get a lot of reps for at least 2 deep to get people ready for possible action going forward...

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sounds like they have us all figured out. Damn! :bang:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Looks like we are down 2 DTs, Tristan Monday a local kid gets the start, along with locals Tate Romney and Bram Walden, splitting time with Glass. Pretty cool since they are the among the first guys to announce they were coming home.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Not seeing Krew Jackson anywhere though.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard