Roster Question

General Chaos

Gronko = Man Beast
Reaction score
If I read correctly Gerald Hayes is on the PUP list. So that means he has to sit six weeks?

What does the Reserve/Non-football Injury list mean that O'Brien Schofield is on?

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
If I read correctly Gerald Hayes is on the PUP list. So that means he has to sit six weeks?

What does the Reserve/Non-football Injury list mean that O'Brien Schofield is on?

If placed on PUP, a player can rehab and participate in team meetings but cannot practice. PUP players are not eligible to play or practice for the first six weeks of the season. After 6 weeks there is a 3 week window of which they can practice not count against the 53 man roster. During that time frame by week 9 they have to either be place on the 53 man roster of placed on IR.

The list that Schofield is on called NFI for short has the same exact rules. The only difference is that PUP players continue to get paid while NFI players do not have to get paid.

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
If placed on PUP, a player can rehab and participate in team meetings but cannot practice. PUP players are not eligible to play or practice for the first six weeks of the season. After 6 weeks there is a 3 week window of which they can practice not count against the 53 man roster. During that time frame by week 9 they have to either be place on the 53 man roster of placed on IR.

The list that Schofield is on called NFI for short has the same exact rules. The only difference is that PUP players continue to get paid while NFI players do not have to get paid.

While I imagine Schofield received some of his bonus $$$; Do you think this was the reason for the slight delay in his signing?

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
While I imagine Schofield received some of his bonus $$$; Do you think this was the reason for the slight delay in his signing?

Injury without a doubt had something to do with it. Probably had more to do with workout bonuses we like to hand out now.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard