Rise Up, Jeff Matthews!

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You may be the best remaining QB on the roster, please learn the entire playbook and get your timing in sync with our receivers by our playoff game.

Why not?

:stick:

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Certainly has a strong arm but low release point, almost 3/4, would assume that has to change to avoid getting throws batted down.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I still cannot make out what kind of delivery Matthews has. It is not sidearm, it is not over the shoulder... it is the definition of the refined 'noodle' technique lol

Jim Otis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Awesome Sig . you are sporting there JG .
Unfortunately , it carries a lot of merit .

Jim Otis

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
They should play that disheartening theme to the TV series M*A*S*H when they show our season in review lol

Hell JG they should show our guys as the 53 .
We are looking like 53 Spartans , and the other 31 teams make up the Persian Army , all those damn arrows have taken a toll on our troops .

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Now watch this. Lindley was disturbing from his days with the Aztecs. What did people see in him other than that whole he has a 'real' strong arm but can't hit crap with it but defenders. I see the same Lindley rear his ugly head in his college video. For the record, even Thomas has a better tape of positives than Lindley https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvrt-CiUE0Q

OP
OP
B

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Now watch this. Lindley was disturbing from his days with the Aztecs. What did people see in him other than that whole he has a 'real' strong arm but can't hit crap with it but defenders. I see the same Lindley rear his ugly head in his college video. For the record, even Thomas has a better tape of positives than Lindley https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvrt-CiUE0Q

After watching that, I just keep thinking "Hey - I wonder which receiver Ryan is going to throw it to?"

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson