Recent media stuff on Leinart and Warner

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
I'm certainly curious to see all of the supposed progress by Leinart and Warner. I don't have a clue about Leinart anymore. I thought he was ready coming out of USC, then I thought he was a bust, then I thought he started to get it in the Pittsburgh game...I just don't know.

Maybe I just don't notice it with other players but it seems like a rare thing to me for a player with Warner's ego and resume' to take coaching on their weaknesses. Whisenhunt or Haley or whoever may be the best thing to happen to Warner's career. First with the gloves, which literally resurrected Warner's ability to stay on the field and now with the focus on keeping two hands on the ball and making protection a priority(Tiki Barber?). We'll have to wait for the results on that but as rocky as the relationship got last year(New Orleans game) it's almost refreshing to see coaches and players working through those things and toward the bigger goal.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
but as rocky as the relationship got last year(New Orleans game) it's almost refreshing to see coaches and players working through those things and toward the bigger goal.

Bah, I love it!

Warner has been in the league a really long time. He knows a thing or two about spinning the rock around a football field.

I have no problem seeing a little fire from the guy...as long as it doesn't get to Steve Young proportions (but SY was a lunatic).

I am on the Leinart bandwagon, but I will be the first to say that I wouldn't want to be in the situation that Whiz is right now. This is a tough, tough decision.

RedRob

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Why don't we package Leinart and Boldin and trade them to Dallas for Crayton and Romo and a 4th round pick in 2011?

:biglaugh:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort