Rays @ Dbacks

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
That was awesome. Defenitely one of.my favorite day to day feats.

sent from a fone

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Greinke was absolutely stellar tonight! He has definitely shut up the haters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
He looks like a young Greg Maddox right now.

sent from a fone

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
So our ace is pitching like an ace. Time for bats to wake up. Joboo?

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
3 hit shutout.

Nice.
Yup, his complete game shutout following seven innings of shutout ball in his last game.

Greinke is baaaack.

And to think a week or so ago, some posters wanted to get rid of him. :)

DWKB

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yup, his complete game shutout following seven innings of shutout ball in his last game.

Greinke is baaaack.

There still is a (bad) argument to get rid of him. What good is a Greinke on a .450 level ball club?

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Greinke is baaaack.

I was saying to trade him for the future. He won't be getting any younger and right now they could get a lot from a team like the Cubs, Red Sox or other teams who have a legitimate shot at the World Series. I know the contract is outrageous, but I would think the Cubs would make the trade to improve their chances of finally winning it all and getting rid of the curse. I know the chances of the Diamondbacks actually trading Greinke are close to zero, but it is probably the best way of getting a lot of young talent back.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
There still is a (bad) argument to get rid of him. What good is a Greinke on a .450 level ball club?

Fair question... But of course, thinking beyond this year would tend to lean on the direction of keeping him around for a while. I would argue the bigger question is whether or not we keep Zeigler. Could Ray move into the pen and perhaps one day take over for Zeigler? Can Huddy do the job? Zeigler is 36 years old I believe. Gotta believe there is a team in the hunt and who needs a solid closer or more pen depth...

DWKB

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Fair question... But of course, thinking beyond this year would tend to lean on the direction of keeping him around for a while. I would argue the bigger question is whether or not we keep Zeigler. Could Ray move into the pen and perhaps one day take over for Zeigler? Can Huddy do the job? Zeigler is 36 years old I believe. Gotta believe there is a team in the hunt and who needs a solid closer or more pen depth...

Oh yeah, Zeigler should definitely be on the market. So should Hudson.

DWKB

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
contract year.

if they dont want to put 6-9 mil on him then trade him.

Pitching up to that contract year as well. Exceeding his peripherals with his ERA (although not doing well with Inherited Runners)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort