2023 NLCS Game #2 - Dbacks @ Phillies - 5:07 PM - TBS

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Dbacks will be called a joke of a team for making the playoffs. This is the MO for the dbacks. Get hot for a few, go absolutely ice cold embarrassing for a few.

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Philly is scorching hot. Wish DBacks would settle in but it seems the of the lineup can’t get it going. Walker has been nonexistent.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Dbacks will be called a joke of a team for making the playoffs. This is the MO for the dbacks. Get hot for a few, go absolutely ice cold embarrassing for a few.
Why? The series is far from over. They are playing great and holding serve. Have a little faith. It's a 7 game series. We are playing with house money. SMH

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
The series isn't by any means over yet, but looking tougher if Phils hold on. Nevertheless, the Phillies are veteran team built for post season. DBacks are a young upstarts in their first playoffs. They have lots of room to grow going forward.

AZ Native

Reaction score
The series isn't by any means over yet, but looking tougher if Phils hold on. Nevertheless, the Phillies are veteran team built for post season. DBacks are a young upstarts in their first playoffs. They have lots of room to grow going forward.
Thank you!

mhill1986

Veteran
Reaction score
Can we just call mercy rule on this game? I'm ready for some home cooking!

AZ Native

Reaction score
F’ing embarrassing is an understatement. Laughing stock right now. Out coached everywhere from advanced scouting to management.
Hitters aren't hitting. Pitching isn't pitching. Blame the players. They are holding serve. They are better. Blaming coaching and scouting is weak. We beat the Yanks 15-1 in the 6th game. It meant nothing in game 7.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well wont be watching espn tom

Dbacks pulled a cardinals

Dbacks had a good run shame had to end in 2 blowouts :(

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Feelin very sad vibes ton bong rip not even helpin booooooooooo :(

moosehead

All Star
Reaction score
I know it's not over, and I want them to win of course, but it's not like Philly barely won these two games. They are hot, we seem to have fizzled. Never say never but the Dbacks from last night and tonight can't beat these Phillies. We've gone through our two best pitchers leaving relievers and rookies the next 2 or 3 games. Bats have gone cold. Chaos is gone... it just really, really doesn't look good

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The game on Thursday afternoon is going to be interesting. I have no idea what to expect from the team or fans.
Niceee get a day off bef next gm sweet ....

Really hope fans come rooting like joker mad vs phillies at home!

Gooooo suns!!! Oh and cards i guess lol

AZ Native

Reaction score
Just look at their team and all the high-dollar players they have signed. They were in the World Series last year. We are a young and upcoming team but do not have the bullets they do. We are a very upcoming young team, again. They are a tough matchup for anyone. I am still proud of this young team and the coach and GM.

AZ Native

Reaction score
Damn, we were going to lose anyway. But the umpire must have had an early dinner reservation at the top of the 9th.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
You can't get too down on the DBacks. The Phillies have a stacked lineup. It wasn't a fluke they were in the World Series last year. Heck, they are even missing another big bat from last season in Rhys Hoskins, who has been out all season with a knee injury. He would be another 30 HR, 90 RBI guy in the middle of the lineup if he was healthy. So they obviously have talent if they can overcome that to be back where they are now.

And remember, the Phillies were up 2-0 on the Astros last year in the WS (on the road, no less), and Houston came back with 4 wins in a row. So as a Phils fan, I definitely am not taking this series for granted just yet either. You just never know.

Last edited: