Rapoport: Cardinals trading out of #3 very very likely

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
We had a loser GM making those draft picks. That being said, Allen is a good player & turned out to be a good pick but he has been injury prone & 15 million is a high price for him imo. Like I've been saying, I'm sure they feel confident in their plan to replace everyone they don't resign. I'm gonna trust them to turn this team around until they prove otherwise.
This is not true.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
In his best season, 2021, he only missed 2 games. He's missed 4 or more in the other 3 games. What do you consider injury prone?
Someone with serious chronic injuries that take up most/all of seasons. He's even showed he can play through injury, which is pretty valuable too!

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Someone with serious chronic injuries that take up most/all of seasons. He's even showed he can play through injury, which is pretty valuable too!
That's cool. I'm just wondering where the threshold is. Just for reference, though, if he continues to miss 4 games per year, that's basically 25% of his playing time.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
That's cool. I'm just wondering where the threshold is. Just for reference, though, if he continues to miss 4 games per year, that's basically 25% of his playing time.
Depends on the player and the situation. Zach Allen has done nothing to earn the label injury prone. We have plenty of good examples on our current team of players that are injury prone.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
It kinda is
If this was the case, Joey Bosa was injury prone at the same age. So was Myles Garrett.

Games played during age 24 and 25 seasons.

Zach Allen 27
Myles Garrett 24
Joey Bosa 26
Chris Jones 23
Javon Hargrave 26
Leonard Williams 28.

Sometimes you have to recognize that football comes with injuries, and it takes a physical maturity to be able to withstand them. None of those players are considered "injury prone" and yet they almost all played less games than Allen did at the same age.

Glad to see how many guys on here would have bailed on these players as well.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If this was the case, Joey Bosa was injury prone at the same age. So was Myles Garrett.

Zach Allen 27
Myles Garrett 24
Joey Bosa 26
Chris Jones 23
Javon Hargrave 26
Leonard Williams 28.

Sometimes you have to recognize that football comes with injuries, and it takes a physical maturity to be able to withstand them. None of those players are considered "injury prone" and yet they almost all played less games than Allen did at the same age.

I never once said, I would bail on him, and even said, I would like to have seen him and keep him in that this was a failure… But he is injury prone and yes, those guys were too. By my standard and many others around here the way they talk about players when they miss games.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
Dude, you're still shilling. It's okay to do when you have a good team, a solid roster, and want to replenish the ranks. You absolutely do not do it when you have almost no talent on the roster and need to use your draft capital to develop players at other spots. It is bad business. It is bad for the Cardinals. We all know it. I mean, if your take was "yeah, this sucks, but Keim put us here and whaddya gonna do?" I'd disagree but give that a pass, but the kid got less than you expected and you're still company line-ing it. C'mon man.
Agree

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score

Zach Allen 27
Myles Garrett 24
Joey Bosa 26
Chris Jones 23
Javon Hargrave 26
Leonard Williams 28.

D line like RB is a position where you almost expect players to miss a few games here and there.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
man... if we don't bring back Allen, Murphy, trade Hop AND the #3 pick in a matter ofr a couple months, that will an impressive streak of stripping down any and all past, present and future talent on the team in a matter of months.

I say screw it! Let's go for broke... literally!

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
man... if we don't bring back Allen, Murphy, trade Hop AND the #3 pick in a matter ofr a couple months, that will an impressive streak of stripping down any and all past, present and future talent on the team in a matter of months.

You must be registered for see images attach

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

That's a lot of ifs, but also a weird turnabout from your posts of a couple hours ago.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Dan Grazino said the Vegas offer was very similar but they didn't have DJ Moore to include. I still think if a guy they really like gets past Carolina and Houston they will try to come up to 3.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I find it kind of funny that people are calling Allen injury prone but will defend that Rondale Moore isn't.

I've never seen anyone say Rondale doesn't have injury issues.

Only that it doesn't mean it will be a thing forever. Like Hump, who was injured a bunch his first 3 years and was barely injured since until last year.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I've never seen anyone say Rondale doesn't have injury issues.

Only that it doesn't mean it will be a thing forever. Like Hump, who was injured a bunch his first 3 years and was barely injured since until last year.
This is hilarious from a guy who posted a fake news analysis from the dark web allegedly asserting that Moore wasn’t really injured much in college if you think about it.

Hump wasn’t injured his rookie year. He did have injuries in college and his second and third NFL seasons.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is hilarious from a guy who posted a fake news analysis from the dark web allegedly asserting that Moore wasn’t really injured much in college if you think about it.

Hump wasn’t injured his rookie year. He did have injuries in college and his second and third NFL seasons.
Did Hump even play in his first year? I don’t recall?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave