Raja Bell To Be Bought Out From Jazz - Eyes Heat/Lakers

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ill be disgusted if he ends up in LA.. Come to PHX to clothesline Nash or go to the Heat Raja..

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Raja hasn't been an impact player since before the Suns traded him. Seemed like he never fully recovered from his injuries.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Raja is washed up. Without some young legs, LA is going to exposed by OKC again.

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Raja is washed up. Without some young legs, LA is going to exposed by OKC again.

Raja on the Lakers would be a lot more odd that Nash in LA.

Agreed, they need to either move Pau or get dwight. They have the slowest team right now haha. I dont even think Peace is as good of a defender as people give him credit for.

They need some youth in that lineup badly

Last edited:

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
They would be total morons if they move Pau.

Pau will be their most important player with Nash as long as Kobe is willing to put aside his huge ego.

Griffin

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Remember Raja and Nash were good friends. Would not surprise me if they added both Bell and Hill. That team doesn't really have much of a second unit.

And if they were really serious about getting the most out of Nash and pick-and-roll offense, there's a coach who's recently available they might want to call.

Magnus

Veteran
Reaction score
Raja Bell in LA seriously wouldn't surprise you? Aren't Kobe and Raja like sworn enemies or something?

Skratchy_Seal

Registered
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I recall Kobe was actually recruiting Raja before he went to the Jazz, so yeah...water under the bridge...

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I recall Kobe was actually recruiting Raja before he went to the Jazz, so yeah...water under the bridge...

Agree. Seriously Kobe often elbowed Raja in the face in that series. He had to know it was coming back in one form or another when the referees did not make the calls. I think Kobe knew this all too well but perhaps he underestimated Raja's reaction. Players understand the game.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
One thing we know is that Kobe respects other competitors and if nothing else, Raja is a fiery guy who just won't quit.
Just like Danny Ainge. The player you love to hate. Unless he's on your team.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison