82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
LMAO!! Great post dude!!

number1.gif

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
You mean QB A, who lost his job to Brady Quinn, had a 44% completion and had a game against the Bills where he threw 2 for 17

Anderson had one good season, which skews your statistical analysis. He has regressed drastically

OP
OP
MaoTosiFanClub

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
You mean QB A, who lost his job to Brady Quinn, had a 44% completion and had a game against the Bills where he threw 2 for 17

Anderson had one good season, which skews your statistical analysis

Wrong, quarterback A isn't Anderson. This thread is meant more to illustrate how ridiculous the "sky is falling" crowd is in freaking out over dumping Leinart.

TJ

Reaction score
Wrong, quarterback A isn't Anderson. This thread is meant more to illustrate how ridiculous the "sky is falling" crowd is in freaking out over dumping Leinart.

Its not about Leinart being dumped, its about what we have left. Anderson is not the answer and is more than likely going to singlehandedly lose more games than he'll win. Maybe Leinart isnt the answer, but he is an accurate QB and would at least manage the game.

Our running game and defense are going to have to play 110% game in a game out to compensate for a lack of talent at the position.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whiz hates Leenert because he can't dunk a basketball.:coach:

OP
OP
MaoTosiFanClub

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

That's right. Our old boy Josh when the Cardinals dumped him to Oakland. Point is I don't recall anyone wringing their hands when we dumped that clown. Anderson might not have it, but then again neither does Leinart and ML is scheduled to make a ton of money.

This isn't the end of the world.

OP
OP
MaoTosiFanClub

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Its not about Leinart being dumped, its about what we have left. Anderson is not the answer and is more than likely going to singlehandedly lose more games than he'll win. Maybe Leinart isnt the answer, but he is an accurate QB and would at least manage the game.
Saying Leinart is accurate and can manage a game is completely speculative as he's never really done that professionally. Look, Anderson is in all likelihood going to suck but that doesn't mean we should keep around a QB who's just as bad at 3x the money and attitude problems.

Our running game and defense are going to have to play 110% game in a game out to compensate for a lack of talent at the position.
Haha, like our defense and running game would've been able to slack off with Leinart and his 3 yard dump off's spearheading the offense? Give me a break.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Wow, I'll take QB A!!!

The love affair around here for Leinart is borderline creepy.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I mentioned him in comparison to McCown once a long time ago. Got ripped for it. Whats funny is at the same pioint in their careers McCown was a better QB.

TJ

Reaction score
Saying Leinart is accurate and can manage a game is completely speculative as he's never really done that professionally. Look, Anderson is in all likelihood going to suck but that doesn't mean we should keep around a QB who's just as bad at 3x the money and attitude problems.

66% completion last season and 70% in the playoffs last year. He is accurate.

Haha, like our defense and running game would've been able to slack off with Leinart and his 3 yard dump off's spearheading the offense? Give me a break.

7+ YPA this preseason. That'd be enough to get it done as many of the good QBs in the game average that much. Doesnt matter how they get done, they just will. You hate Leinart. We've concluded that. But your argument against him just isnt convincing

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score

7+ YPA this preseason. That'd be enough to get it done as many of the good QBs in the game average that much. Doesnt matter how they get done, they just will. You hate Leinart. We've concluded that. But your argument against him just isnt convincing

Neither is your argument for him. Just ask the Whiz.

WarnerHOF

Registered
Reaction score

David Carr once upon a time had a 68% completion for an entire season. Completion % is very a poor way to judge a QB's compared to the eyetest. Leianrt can throw short and accurate 5 yard passes to decent sized windows but the majority of his intermediate and deep passes are generally inaccurate.

TJ

Reaction score
Neither is your argument for him. Just ask the Whiz.

My argument, in short, is he is better than DA and at least gives us a shot at being a winner this season. With DA at the helm, we are effectively saying we are grooming either Hall or Skelton to take over in 2011.

OP
OP
MaoTosiFanClub

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
70% postseason completion rate, that's hilarious.

He was comparable in almost every statistical category over the course of his first four years of his career to Josh freaking McCown. I'd say my argument holds a little bit of water.

TJ

Reaction score
70% postseason completion rate, that's hilarious.

7/10 in the New Orleans game. Hows that hilarious if its true?

He was comparable in almost every statistical category over the course of his first four years of his career to Josh freaking McCown. I'd say my argument holds a little bit of water.

The basis of your argument is the # of chances each QB had. Leinart had hardly any shot when Warner took over. This season would have been his first year without an HoF QB on the roster. Im convinced things would have been a lot easier.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
You hate Leinart. We've concluded that. But your argument against him just isnt convincing

Ha, who is we? You and K9 haven't come up with one convincing reason why Leinart is a significantly better option than Anderson, and you're argument degrades to people "hating" Leinart, the most puerile and idiotic position you can take.

You have to admit, comparing McCown and Leinart is pretty hilarious. The respective responses and contrast to losing both just illustrates how over the top ridiculous the board has gone over it.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
My argument, in short, is he is better than DA and at least gives us a shot at being a winner this season. With DA at the helm, we are effectively saying we are grooming either Hall or Skelton to take over in 2011.

DA showed that he can get the ball in the endzone... Matt has yet to show that he can even get the ball inside the 20...

OP
OP
MaoTosiFanClub

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
7/10 in the New Orleans game. Hows that hilarious if its true?
Because the game was already over? It's like hopping on the DBacks 2011 World Series bandwagon right now because of how they've played the last few weeks.

The basis of your argument is the # of chances each QB had. Leinart had hardly any shot when Warner took over. This season would have been his first year without an HoF QB on the roster. Im convinced things would have been a lot easier.
Leinart was given the starting slot in 2007, 2008, and 2010 and lost it every time. He's had plenty of chances.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
DA showed that he can get the ball in the endzone... Matt has yet to show that he can even get the ball inside the 20...

Really? If not for Beanie's fumble against the Bears Leinart gets in the endzone twice much less inside the 20.

OP
OP
MaoTosiFanClub

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
You have to admit, comparing McCown and Leinart is pretty hilarious. The respective responses and contrast to losing both just illustrates how over the top ridiculous the board has gone over it.
Actually there was a contingency that bemoaned the loss of McCown sadly.