Q to be on KTAR right now...........

bleedingred

Registered
Reaction score
What did he say?

He was all class as usual. When asked about how he felt about his media presence over the last year, Q responded with a No bother at all attitude. Said he sleeps well at night...very well. Loves it here and knew he'd be here. Blah blah blah. Q belongs here and should retire here IMHO.

He is of a rare breed...any locker room would benefit from his presence alone.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
He was all class as usual. When asked about how he felt about his media presence over the last year, Q responded with a No bother at all attitude. Said he sleeps well at night...very well. Loves it here and knew he'd be here. Blah blah blah. Q belongs here and should retire here IMHO.

He is of a rare breed...any locker room would benefit from his presence alone.

Totally agree that 81 should retire here, but I would doubt he will re-sign with the Cardinals instead of becoming a free agent. Which totally sucks.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
One of the guys on NFLN, possibly Steve Weis, mentioned Q's contract situation a few days ago on NFL Total Access. The gist of it was that negotiations won't get underway until after the regular season starts (on Rod Graves timetable).

His expectation was that the final contract would pay Q somewhere in the $9-million per year range. In other words, south of the $10-million per that Larry Fitzgerald is earning, but in the ballpark with the other top pro-bowl caliber NFL receivers.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Totally agree that 81 should retire here, but I would doubt he will re-sign with the Cardinals instead of becoming a free agent. Which totally sucks.

He isn't a FA for 2 years. I would be very surprised to see him not be re-signed by then.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
He isn't a FA for 2 years. I would be very surprised to see him not be re-signed by then.

I think he is, but we will see if we can give him the 9 mil he wants. I dunno. the only thing I cannot find on a consistent basis is a list of our team's players and how many years are left on their contracts.

If I could find that list I would put it in my current roster thread cause I always forget that information.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen