Puig Disrespects DBacks Legend

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am glad that McGwire ripped into Puig for it. We may hate each other as teams, but the respect is still there (at least on McGwire's end).

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Screw the Punk.

And make sure you vote for Freddy Freeman for final spot in All-Star Game

ProdigalSun

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Well something or someone has to light a fire under this team after the pathetic play the last 2 nights...

Kel Varnsen

Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Wow. That is just rude - Luis Gonzalez or John Doe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Geez, the Dbacks and the local media sound like a bunch of little ___________.
Shut up and beat the Dodgers!!!

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Geez, the Dbacks and the local media sound like a bunch of little ___________.
Shut up and beat the Dodgers!!!

Whatever, the Dodgers are the biggest bunch of crybabies in the world. If Goldschmidt pulled something like this on a Dodger legend in LA it would be the lead story on sportcenter and Goldy would be getting death threats. Kershaw would be vowing revenge and Mcguire would be popping blood vessels.

I think the point is that Puig has been in MLB for a month and he's already clashed with a bunch of teammates. He was in a heated thing with Ramirez in the dugout during game 1 of this series, he's gotten in trouble with ownership, coaches and players for refusing to talk to the media. He struts around like a punk on the field and now this.

It's all very troubling for a guy who hasn't been in the league very long. He's definitely got talent but he needs to change his attitude because nobody is going to put up with his act when he goes on a cold streak. I seriously doubt he's going to hit .400 forever. I mean this douche just posed and flipped the bat on a short hit to left field. His attitude is horrible.

Last edited:

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
He just posed and then did a bat-flip after hitting a single to left field... Are you kidding me???
Mark my words, his kid is heading down a very dangerous path... If he doesn't correct his course, the ending could be pretty ugly for him...

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It won't just be the DBacks gunning for him.... I say this guy will be lucky to last 3 years. He's going to get fat, pitchers will learn his weak spots, no one will help him and all other teams will be gunning for him.

Good riddance, punk.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Yasiel Puig, off to a hot start at-bat with great potential . . . but with erratic play in RF and not running out hit balls very hard . . . reminds me of another right fielder that we knew.

I wonder if the Dodgers are going to name right field PuigTOWN before they trade him to Atlanta. :D

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Yasiel Puig, off to a hot start at-bat with great potential . . . but with erratic play in RF and not running out hit balls very hard . . . reminds me of another right fielder that we knew.

I wonder if the Dodgers are going to name right field PuigTOWN before they trade him to Atlanta. :D

:biglaugh:

Ouch!

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
The Bickley story was brought up on ESPN radio today (Coach and Company). The hosts did their hardest to justify his actions, and went as far as to say that perhaps he wanted to be spoken to in English and not Spanish. The national attention this guy is getting is beyond repugnant, and the outcry that is about to ensue when Freeman edges him out for the last AS spot (that Puig doesn't deserve) will be heard for millions of miles.

This kid is a royal piece of ****.

Last edited:

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Taking it out on your helmet doesn't impress anyone.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Puig is going to melt down at some point. I read about his babysitters today, and Puig is way to immature to handle what is happening to him right now. He'll get through the season, but he is going to screw up this offseason. Just watch.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
He just posed and then did a bat-flip after hitting a single to left field... Are you kidding me???
Mark my words, this kid is heading down a very dangerous path... If he doesn't correct his course, the ending could be pretty ugly for him...

Hearing that the Dodgers traveled to Colorado without Puig, who was told he was either going to be traded or sent down to the minors... Apparently, when he was informed of this news, he tore outta Chavez Raveen and who knows where he will end up tonight...

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hearing that the Dodgers traveled to Colorado without Puig, who was told he was either going to be traded or sent down to the minors... Apparently, when he was informed of this news, he tore outta Chavez Raveen and who knows where he will end up tonight...

Wow - how the mighty have fallen

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Some of these young guys have so much natural talent but don't know how to handle it.