PREDICTION: We still win game 5.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Not a chance. The Suns have only six rotation players now, and that's if you count Jones, which is generous.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You very well may...you've practically been playing without Amare anyway with all the foul trouble.

haverford

Registered
Reaction score
Well, perhaps we now have an extra dose of karma working for us and against the Spurs. (In addition to the karma the basketball gods owe us for the past two years of dreadful luck.)

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
Seriously, who is going to play now? Marcus Blanks will have to get time. Marion and Bell will go 48 minutes unless they hit foul trouble. NO ONE can back up Thomas. We're going to have to see lineups like Jones/Marion/Bell/Barbosa/Banks.

This is beyond ridiculous.

OP
OP
F

Furio

Rookie
Reaction score
Burke lays a hard clean foul on Timmy. Refs don't blow the whistle. Tim Duncan's eyes pop out and roll onto the court and Bennett Salvatore steps on the one eye. It's only fair.

HardBall

Devil Man
Reaction score
Burke ends Ginobli's career by snapping his neck in front of Spurs bench while Duncan is sitting. Duncan gets up and is suspended.

This is what the NBA is teaching our kids.

Nice. And thanks.

A-holes!!!!!

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No Way. Not a Chance. We just lost 35 points and 14 rebounds per game. WTF are you going to replace that with? Pat Burke?

We have zero chance.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
So:

Nash
Barbosa
Bell
Marion
KT

Banks
Jones
Burke
Rose

Agh....

PHX 32

Hard times on Planet Orange
Reaction score
Absolutely no way we win this game - glad the nba really wants to prove that a run and gun style like the suns cant go far in the playoffs.

haverford

Registered
Reaction score
Banks will have the chance to redeem D'Antoni's free agent-signing error. One game. One game and all else is forgotten...

mribnik

Reaction score
Even if the Suns lose game 5 (and I am certainly not giving up that game yet, not until it's over) this series isn't over until the Spurs win the 4th game. The Suns can very easily go into San Antonio and win on the road, and then come back to Phoenix and blow that team out of the gym. There is no way the Suns lose focus for any stretch during the next 3 games.

Edit: And with Steve Nash leading the team, it certainly would not surprise me if Horry played his last game of the season. Go SUNS!

Spider TX

Reaction score
No Way. Not a Chance. We just lost 35 points and 14 rebounds per game. WTF are you going to replace that with? Pat Burke?

We have zero chance.

I'm not going to get into an argument with you, but have some damn faith in this team. They went that far last year without Amare the entire time, and Diaw can be made up for. Sure, their chances just got smaller, but THEY ARE AT HOME, now pissed off and motivated, and still have a good chance, because they are there, someone else just must step up.

Phade

Registered
Reaction score
ill be driving to nba headquarters and drop kicking mr stern in the back if we lose this series.. and you 'suns fans' saying suns can't win game 5 without diaw and amare are horrible fans..

Spider TX

Reaction score
I'm quite ashamed to be fellow fans with some of these people. Whining like this makes many of them no better than the Spurs themselves or their fans.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's not out of the realm of possibility at all.

There's lots of examples, in all sports, of teams playing out of their minds for a game or two after a major loss of a player or injury. Suns fans should know this because we've seen it in the last two playoff runs.

It wouldn't surprise me at ALL if the Suns win game 5 and then get beat in game 6.

Didn't everyone think this series was going 7 games before it started?

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Kurt Thomas needs to have the game of his life and Leandro Barbosa needs to pull his head from his rectum. If these two things occur, I think we can do it

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but this notion that Rose is going to swoop in out of the clouds and rescue the Suns is beyond absurd.