POLL: Sean Payton in 2023 (Officially Going to Denver)

Should Cardinals pursue Sean Payton after the season?

• Yes

Votes: 175 85.0%
  • No

Votes: 31 15.0%

• Total voters

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not sure what to think after listening to Payton. Just hope we aren’t left out in the cold chasing this guy. I still don’t give up a number one pick for him.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
as a macro observation:

I wonder if the NFL league office said something to teams about the pace or timing of hiring

just so odd that relative to other years, teams are taking their sweet time, interviewing many candidates and letting 2nd interview candidates leave the building

maybe its the result of, or related to the NFL memo that pointed out how much money was burned on paying off fired HC contracts
probably also a product of the fact there really are not any good candidates.
where is the guy with 5 or 6 seasons as an OC that trained up a second round rookie QB into a pro bowler and put his team in the top 5 offenses 5 years in a row?
there aint any. The only guys with any experience are defensive guys and even they are very lackluster.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FWIW, on Fox they were giving out trophies and they told Payton he could have the big trophy if he's staying at Fox, or the little one if he's leaving... and he grabbed the big trophy.

...dave

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
FWIW, on Fox they were giving out trophies and they told Payton he could have the big trophy if he's staying at Fox, or the little one if he's leaving... and he grabbed the big trophy.

...dave
Nightmare fuel, thanks.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

...dave
I'd grab the big trophy too, regardless of my returning or not.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose