POLL: Sean Payton in 2023 (Officially Going to Denver)

Should Cardinals pursue Sean Payton after the season?

• Yes

Votes: 175 85.0%
  • No

Votes: 31 15.0%

• Total voters

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
And Payton punts on the answer until next week. Says he's an analyst first today.

Edit: reading too much into it, they did for some reason cut to a picture of State Farm stadium for a chunk of his statement, but it's obviously where the super bowl will be.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Broncos are focusing on three new candidates for their HC gig. Payton is definitely done.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Well, there you have it. He said it's still a process for himself and other candidates...that teams are rightfully taking things slower this year.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Shrager did only mention Arizona by name when asking tho ... sheesh I'm falling into this now lol

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Goodell doesn't want anything announced today, to take away from championship games.

Stay tuned for announcement tomorrow, IMO.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Weren’t you one of the ones predicting that they wanted the national coverage and to be announced on Fox today? I don’t think him announcing where he’s going as a coach will take anything away from the games personally, everybody would hear it, and once the games start, nobody would give a crap.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I
Weren’t you one of the ones predicting that they wanted the national coverage and to be announced on Fox today? I don’t think him announcing where he’s going as a coach will take anything away from the games personally, everybody would hear it, and once the games start, nobody would give a crap.
I guessed that, yes, based on no other news or interview requests Fri/Sat.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson