POLL: Sean Payton in 2023 (Officially Going to Denver)

Should Cardinals pursue Sean Payton after the season?

• Yes

Votes: 175 85.0%
  • No

Votes: 31 15.0%

• Total voters

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
He's on set for today, contrary to a rumor from yesterday that he wouldn't be on today's broadcast.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

You must be registered for see images attach

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'll tell ya one thing that I'm convinced of is that all these "journalists" and "NFL insiders " really don't know jack lol
Completely agree… I literally laugh at every single one of “Raps” takes. 100% of them are no **** Sherlock, anyone who did a goggle search could have that generic neutral take at each turn.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
as a macro observation:

I wonder if the NFL league office said something to teams about the pace or timing of hiring

just so odd that relative to other years, teams are taking their sweet time, interviewing many candidates and letting 2nd interview candidates leave the building

maybe its the result of, or related to the NFL memo that pointed out how much money was burned on paying off fired HC contracts
I think what’s more likely is NFL’s strong push on diversity hiring regardless of qualifications…it’s sad, but I believe they want to make it look like more of a process of hiring rather than a preconceived decision on who a private business wants to hire.

It’s quite ridiculous in most circumstances- who’s debating a better coach between Sean Payton, Flores and VJ?!?!? Has zero to do with race… but so people don’t cry injustice in the hiring process I am sure the NFL would like these processes strung out more for appearance. People are an ostrich if they don’t see that as the number 1 perception concern.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Loomis is high.

Jon Gruden was a 38 year old wunderkind when he cost two firsts. Not a 59 year old retiree.
Yeah, and he was still the head coach of the Raiders when the was traded!! Agree with you there really is no comparison.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave