Playstation Network still down.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do you know thats not me putting in those anonymous claims?

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do you know thats not me putting in those anonymous claims?

They don't but a couple sites claim it was the same contacts that provided the detail of how they hacked the site in detail (no firewall, outdated software) etc..... You don't have that kind of detail unless you did the hack.

When sites say anonymous.....it's not always really anonymous. I am sure were contacted in the same manner as before. Only those sites know how the information came before and if it was the same manner I am pretty sure they can say with some level of confidence it was the same people.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So to welcome us back, they are giving 2 free games (your choice of 5), 3 free movies (Ghostbusters, Bad Boys, and Final Fantasy), and a free upgrade to the pay service for 30 days.

I took Little Big Planet and Infamous. Not bad.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So to welcome us back, they are giving 2 free games (your choice of 5), 3 free movies (Ghostbusters, Bad Boys, and Final Fantasy), and a free upgrade to the pay service for 30 days.

This is pretty cool.. And since I have a PSP, I get 2 more games for it too..

Here is what I got:

PS3: Little Big Planet and Dead Nation... I already have Infamous and the other two look lame..

PSP: ModNation Racers and Killzone.. I already have LBP for PSP and Pursuit Force looked eh..

I already have Ghostbusters and Bad Boys on dvd and Final Fantasy doesnt look like anything I would give a crap about so I saved space by not d/l'ing those.. Pretty decent haul.. 4 games total for free..

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but everyone I know that has a PS3 has InFamous and LBP. They're the only two full PS3 games available in this. I recently gave both game away to a buddy, so it was nice to be able to get them again for free, but I would've liked a wider selection. Heck even some older games like Heavenly Sword or Resistance would've been ace.

Either way, glad the PSN is back up online, I'm barely using my Xbox anymore, I just like the PS3 better recently.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Where did you get the choice for movies? The email that I got only includes the games.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where did you get the choice for movies? The email that I got only includes the games.

When you login, just switch to video instead of games. I rented games on there though so maybe I got a different welcome back.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Bah I still cant get in. It keeps telling me to go to my email and change the password but when i click the link I still get the "UNDER MAINTENANCE" screen. Whatever, i dont care, lol, I just wanted to play black ops. (Yes I am like a year behind the times, bite me!)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard