Playoffs: Suns @ Nuggets Saturday game thread 4-29-2023- Game 1

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Positive note… outside of a stretch in the second quarter, the game has been very even.

Negative note. We are not shooting threes or defending the three… I am not sure how we fix this. Old Suns matched up a lot better with this team.
The team was weak defending the perimeter before the trade and we are getting our ass handed to us on the boards. The team before the trade wasn’t better at that. I agree on the three point thing. Having said that? Shamet hasn’t done anything since he got back to earn minutes over other guys that might be able to help out there.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
This 4th quarter has been a nightmare. This is what we did to the clips the last two games of that series. Horrible horrible run of play here.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the Monty thing isn't fixable... until maybe the Suns get bounced and it's the off-season. In the meantime, I expect the Suns to make exactly zero adjustments, and we'll just have to hope Durant and Booker get so on fire that it cancels out all of the bad coaching AND however hot Denver is on any given night.

It's a lot to hope for.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had two big concerns going into this series, the Murray matchup and the elevation (because of our lack of depth). I'm still concerned.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I still beleive season not done yet..... prayers to the basketball gods i offer half my 420 stash for turnaround!

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Suns are in trouble. They have effectively exploited our lack of Bench

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard