PLAYOFFS: Divisional Round Games

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Zac Taylor has equal the amount of playoff wins in the past two years than Mike Tomlin & John Harbaugh do in the past 10 combined.
Are you tweaking people who defended Kliff or are you saying they Taylor should be considered on the same level as Tomlin and Harbaugh?

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Are you tweaking people who defended Kliff or are you saying they Taylor should be considered on the same level as Tomlin and Harbaugh?
A little bit of both.

On the real though, I believe if Zac was a Shanahan-disciple, he wouldn’t be having so many doubts from the football community online.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
And, of course, the ESPN talking heads are talking about Dak and the Cowboys. Must have been the only game played this weekend. The Dallas drool fest is disgusting.
Dak is so overated, I hope Jerry Jones lives to be 158 and continues to be the most meddling arrogant owner ever lol

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
A little bit of both.

On the real though, I believe if Zac was a Shanahan-disciple, he wouldn’t be having so many doubts from the football community online.
He’s from the McVay tree; is the perception really that different?

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He’s from the McVay tree; is the perception really that different?
Zac’s perception was pretty Luke-warm from the start. So was Kevin O’Connell’s.

Saleh’s & McDaniel’s hirings were positively across the board from the start.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Zac’s perception was pretty Luke-warm from the start. So was Kevin O’Connell’s.

Saleh’s & McDaniel’s hirings were positively across the board from the start.
I dunno. I was skeptical about McDaniel when he was hired. Something about SF minority defensive coaches get the media amped.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
With coaches it can be difficult because we only see game day.

We don't see how they run their organization, staff, practices, game prep, off season program, influence over roster, etc.

That stuff tends to be assumed to be good when winning and assumed to be bad when losing - on occasion there are peeks behind the curtain or rumors in place

So that leaves us with games.

Taylor was very questionable in games last year - multiple games it seemed the team win in spite of his decisions

This year the team overall is a bit better and some of this decision flashpoints haven't been there - but he doesn't expire a lot of confidence in tight situations

Saleh was terrible in game his first season, but seemed to make progress this year and seemed more in control during games

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I dunno. I was skeptical about McDaniel when he was hired. Something about SF minority defensive coaches get the media amped.

Honestly don't get the McDaniel love.

He won one game without Tua and at the end of the season with the chips down (and Tua healthy) they lost 4 straight from week 13 through 16 to miss the playoffs when they had it in the bag. Lost them all pretty badly too.

I'm not saying the guy is trash, he's obviously got some talent. But I feel like he's skating on a lot that others wouldn't get away with.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Better than ligaments. A broken leg can be fully healed in 3 months. I don't see it being an issue for his free agency.
If it's a spiral fracture, those can take about a year to be fully healed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose