Patriots at Cardinals gameday thread 12-12-22

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I don't think it was hyperextended the knee didn't go in. Take it from someone who's had 2 surgeries for the patellar tendon from hyperextension, one partial one full tear, the kneecap goes in and you can tell immediately.

I'm hoping it's a sprain they said he's questionable which sounds much better than bad injury but the cart and Kyler putting the towel over his head looks like torn ACL to me.

This season my goodness.
Oh no doubt. I automatically assume ACL. Just hoping for good luck like the 49ers got with Deebo. I assumed with cart he was done yesterday.

However, Cardinals luck it is ACL most likely. Just sucks.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I think this is all my fault.

After someone posted “it can’t get any worse”, I totally called the worst case scenario for the season… we win two more games, saving Keim/Kliff’s jobs and Kyler tears something knocking him out of the rest of the season and most of next season, keeping Keim and Kliff’s jobs safe NEXT year too.

And boom… there it is.
Yup, this is all on cheese. It’s the BEEF CURSE.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The Kyler Murray selection at number one overall will likely be seen as a bad pick. The decision to extend him and pay him a quarter of a billion dollars per year may go down as one of the worst moves ever by a front office. Up there with the Deshaun Watson signing
Baker mayfield is considered a bad pick. While I agree that extending him that early was a bad decision, I wouldn’t call it one of the worst ever. See Brock Osweiler, Albert Haynesworth, Matt Flynn, just to name a few.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
I think this is all my fault.

After someone posted “it can’t get any worse”, I totally called the worst case scenario for the season… we win two more games, saving Keim/Kliff’s jobs and Kyler tears something knocking him out of the rest of the season and most of next season, keeping Keim and Kliff’s jobs safe NEXT year too.

And boom… there it is.
CHEESE, STOP POSTING!! Lol

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Direct TV is ass with the storm and skipping. So this is like a root canal where the dentist is checking your prostate at the same time.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it’s a bad tear it’s likely over for us next season as well. He could be out 9 months and it likely won’t be the same player even if he could come back at some point next season.

Why football Gods?!? Why?!?

People come back from ACL's fairly commonly now but yeah it can take a year and him being such a mobile QB it's bad.

Just so bummed I hate turf

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson