Patriots at Cardinals gameday thread 12-12-22

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Kyler Murray selection at number one overall will likely be seen as a bad pick. The decision to extend him and pay him a quarter of a billion dollars per year may go down as one of the worst moves ever by a front office. Up there with the Deshaun Watson signing
Not looking good

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it’s a bad tear it’s likely over for us next season as well. He could be out 9 months and it likely won’t be the same player even if he could come back at some point next season.

Why football Gods?!? Why?!?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think this is all my fault.

After someone posted “it can’t get any worse”, I totally called the worst case scenario for the season… we win two more games, saving Keim/Kliff’s jobs and Kyler tears something knocking him out of the rest of the season and most of next season, keeping Keim and Kliff’s jobs safe NEXT year too.

And boom… there it is.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think we were going to fake that but their defense saw it and so we went ahead and punted?

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you think we are going to get blown out of the stadium.... You haven't watched much of the Pats offense this year.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think this is all my fault.

After someone posted “it can’t get any worse”, I totally called the worst case scenario for the season… we win two more games, saving Keim/Kliff’s jobs and Kyler tears something knocking him out of the rest of the season and most of next season, keeping Keim and Kliff’s jobs safe NEXT year too.

And boom… there it is.
You should know better as a Cards fan to even put that out there in the universe!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn