Patriots at Cardinals gameday thread 12-12-22

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another Monday night game

Will we be embarrassed again?

VJ was poking fun at Matt Patricia earlier in the week

Not a good idea in my mind and what right does he have?

You would have to think that BB is exploring ways to take advantage of our weaknesses, which we have many

He always has his teams prepared and he's had an extra day

Will KM be able to figure out the defense that they will be playing?

Will the D be able to keep them out of the endzone?

Will adjustments be made?

Go Cardinals!

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Feels weird that the Cardinals are even still playing football. As if the season was over after the demoralizing Chargers loss.

Just me being weird I guess. Would probably be different if I were out in the valley or a season ticket holder.
Between this game and next week Im not sure the games are even watchable. Even if we win. Could be some ugly football.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Between this game and next week Im not sure the games are even watchable. Even if we win. Could be some ugly football.

I'd settle for some screw it football even if Kyler gets picked off twice a game.

Be nice to acually see some explosive plays. Maybe Hollywood can even catch one over 15 yards.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is going to be an ugly game. I'm glad it's on in the middle of the night here so I don't have to watch it.

1. Pats have a top 10 D vs run and pass
2. Our offense sucks
3. We suck in prime time games
4. We suck after bye weeks

The only bye week game we have won under Kliff was last year vs the sucky Bears with our talisman Andy Dalton at QB.

Might be time to do that chore you've been putting off. A Rattle snake nest to clear might be more fun.

Cardinal88

Veteran
Reaction score
I’ll be there and I’m 100% ok with a win or a loss. A win and playoffs are in play if we run the table and get help from football gods (who hate the Cardinals by the way). A loss creates amble opportunity for change.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose