Packers at Cardinals gameday thread 10-28-2021

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
The whole game. As short handed as they were. Traveling in a short week on the road in a hostile environment? We should win this all day long. They dominated most of the game and ran it down our throats. It was embarrassing.
im pretty proud of this 6-1 team, yea I wanted to win 8 - im still stuck on balance attack as an answer to late starts. passing is riskier everytime, but cards are really good at it. packers executed their game plan, ball control, no mistakes and we still should have tied or won. I was not embarrassed I. Prime time, just angry - I remember what embarrassing feels like.

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I am going to guess that a different play was called and he was blocking just in case Kyler had to run on his side and just never thought the play was going to him. By Kyler saw the 1 on 1 and knew he could beat his man so he threw to him even though he had called a different play.
That was my impression as well, looking at how Green reacted after the INT but doesn't Kyler need to bring everyone onto the same page if he changes the play at the LOS. Can anyone recall if he did it or not?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just great on NFL network they just said “at times during this game it sounded like a packers home game”

ok maybe a feel a wee bit bad for taking 6x face value for my tickets at times.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
That was my impression as well, looking at how Green reacted after the INT but doesn't Kyler need to bring everyone onto the same page if he changes the play at the LOS. Can anyone recall if he did it or not?

Green should have seen what Kyler saw, called or not. When you WR alone on that situation, how could you not expect that this could be your moment to shine. I still go back to the concussion idea. He just looked like he was totally out of it mentally, like not in the moment.

I have seen that and played in games where good players were doing crazy things on plays and later we found they were playing the whole game with a concussion and didn't even remember the game a day or two later.

This was an audible they are saying right now on TV. I guess Green was daydreaming for some reason.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Keim needs to fix the d line immediately or we will be run over every week, second area get a new RG

We were 19th in run defense coming into the game. We were bad with Watt.

But we do need help up front

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
As a Bengals and Suns fan, you should absolutely believe AJ didn’t turn around for that ball. Typical ending for Phoenix (and Bengal) sports.
Lol that’s fair. Kyler did all that just for him to not turn around and catch a perfectly thrown ball. That’s back shoulder and if he boxes out, it’s ballgame. Hang in there Cards. Get healthy on this mini bye and roll San Fran

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Green should have seen what Kyler saw, called or not. When you WR alone on that situation, how could you not expect that this could be your moment to shine. I still go back to the concussion idea. He just looked like he was totally out of it mentally, like not in the moment.

I have seen that and played in games where good players were doing crazy things on plays and later we found they were playing the whole game with a concussion and didn't even remember the game a day or two later.

Right

Your on an island in the end zone you can only run so far TURN AROUND

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I still cannot accept this, it's a pass and as soon as you cross that goal line you should be turning around looking for the ball to your left of the sidelines, it's basic as all get out

The6

All Star
Reaction score
The whole game. As short handed as they were. Traveling in a short week on the road in a hostile environment? We should win this all day long. They dominated most of the game and ran it down our throats. It was embarrassing.
Hostile environment?

Half the crowd were packet fans

In sports you at times need to give the opponent CREDIT

They were a little lucky but in the end they played a good game and deserved the win

I can live with that

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson