Our Offensive Line is very very bad

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I'll just point out that Bryce Young was about as bad as Dobbs.

There aren't even 32 good NFL QBs. Heck, the Commanders trotted out Sam Howell. SAM HOWELL!
Why do I feel if Howell was on the Cards you’d be praising his QB play and saying what a great pickup he was?

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The Wildling was also not as ASFN advertised - he was only FroHolding half the time - pretty sure because he didn't know who to block the other half of the time. This dude is not a starting Center. We don't really have a back up Center

Froholdt playing Center reminds me of Micheal Strahan's smile

Why do I get the distinct impression that you haven't taken a second look at this game?

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
All I'm saying is 1 game doesn't make a season. There is obviously no comparison between them, but Burrows sucked worse yesterday. If Dobbs is the same players next Sunday, then it's Tune Time!

You must be registered for see images attach
Debbie Dunning done it.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like run blocking needs to be worked on and adjusted...and for Paris, it may just be a matter of hitting the weight room and getting a little stronger.
The entire offensive playcalling was terrible, outside of the 3 plays in a row with Rondale in motion in the backfield. Even though the 3rd play was a loss, I expected them to feature that formation much more. I don't think they did it again for the rest of the game.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'll just point out that Bryce Young was about as bad as Dobbs.

There aren't even 32 good NFL QBs. Heck, the Commanders trotted out Sam Howell. SAM HOWELL!
I agree QB play was down this week. There's only 5 or 6 QBs I would take at the moment.
1. Mahomes
2. Tua
3. Hurts
4. Rodgers
5. Allen
6. Lawerence
that's it.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Froholdt is a bum
Hernandez is not a starter
Wilkinson got abused
Paris is a rookie
And Hump looked slow

Our middle is particularly abysmal

Even with tight end packages we couldn't block jack
Buffalo allowed 5 sacks...and only got 95 yards rushing with runningbacks way better than ours.... but yet everyone says they are contending for the super bowl.

we have three new guys and one of them is a rookie.... this was their first game together. They will gel and improve.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn