OT but hockey related

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Is USA Hockey really this lame? Losing to Denmark...who didn't have a national team since the late 40's? After Canada beat Denmark 47-0 (assuming that wasn't a typo in the paper)?

How depressing is that?

Cland

Veteran
Reaction score
I was reading that their goalie made 53 saves or something like that. And they scored three goals on their first 4 shots. We have a talented team, we definitely should be playing better than that. I don't think they take these early games all that seriously though. It looks like we're up 1-0 on russia right now.

BTW, yeah that was a typo!

OP
OP
AZCB34

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cland
I was reading that their goalie made 53 saves or something like that. And they scored three goals on their first 4 shots. We have a talented team, we definitely should be playing better than that. I don't think they take these early games all that seriously though. It looks like we're up 1-0 on russia right now.

BTW, yeah that was a typo!

I thought that score was wierd, but in todays paper they give that score again.

Cland

Veteran
Reaction score
Originally posted by AZCB34
I thought that score was wierd, but in todays paper they give that score again.

What paper is this? They are definitely wrong, at least according to Team USA's website. We ended up losing to Russia 3-2 on a short hander. We're now 0-3!

OP
OP
AZCB34

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cland
What paper is this? They are definitely wrong, at least according to Team USA's website. We ended up losing to Russia 3-2 on a short hander. We're now 0-3!

East Valley Trib...Brownie Points Today. Back page of sports section on Sunday. Both read 47-0.

No link available on todays deal or SUndays at their site.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard