One simple reason why Jake will do better w/ the donkeys

HIX

Brittney, Anna, Madonna
Reaction score
Not saying he is the best QB in the world, just that he will better w/ the broncos because

Denver Defense overal rank(2002) = 6th

Arizona Defense overall rank = 29th

At the very least, win or lose, the games will be exciting to watch. Watching Brian Greise play was like watching paint dry. Plus he was a d!ck

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
The only problem is with Jakes turn overs, it will test that defense. When you give a team a short field more time then not they are going to score.

OP
OP
HIX

HIX

Brittney, Anna, Madonna
Reaction score
Ahhhh...but Brian Greise threw more INTs than Jake last year....so you would assume the same short field issue w/ the Broncos D.

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
Originally posted by HIX
Not saying he is the best QB in the world, just that he will better w/ the broncos because

Denver Defense overal rank(2002) = 6th

Arizona Defense overall rank = 29th

At the very least, win or lose, the games will be exciting to watch. Watching Brian Greise play was like watching paint dry. Plus he was a d!ck

Is that points allowed? Total yards?

Watching your gutsy wittle pwaymaker run around and "make plays" will be very exciting I'm sure.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
One simple reason that you won't do well with the Snake: He can't play worth monkey dung. And this coming from someone who used to think he was the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
OP
OP
HIX

HIX

Brittney, Anna, Madonna
Reaction score
Your right....

Should have said the team overalll..... Broncos had more ints than the Cards OVERALL

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score
My favorite Plummer stats from Bronco fans is the one where in the 16 hand selected games where the Cardinals outrushed their opponents, Plummer's passer rating was 91.7.

I don't know what's better, the fact that it took about two months to find a stat that works in Plummer's favor, or the fact that the best-case 16 game scenario out of an 84 game career only netted a rating of 91.7.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
OP
OP
HIX

HIX

Brittney, Anna, Madonna
Reaction score
Originally posted by Krangthebrain
Are you sure about that?

Or are you guessing?

http://www.nfl.com/stats/teamsort/NFL/OFF-TURNOVERS/2002/regular?sort_col_1=9

Wrong again buddy. Get your facts straight before you come here, or you will look like a fool.

Denver= 20 int.s
Arizona= 22 int.s

Denver= 27 turnovers
Arizona= 35 turnovers

hehe...:whip: don't get your panties in a bunch little man. Everyone screws up now and then. You need to sit down, count to ten, maybe grab a beer and a good woman and relax. All better? Are you in your happy place? good.

First off it wasn't a guess, I was looking at the Giveaway/takeaway on espn and must have swapped numbers or read the wrong line. Come to think of it in looking at the info I don't know how I arrived at the conclusion I did but hey, that's why I have someone like you around. In my defense it WAS ten in the morning and I had been up since 5am... But I stand corrected. I shoulda double checked it, but lifes a bitch and I was busy at work. Besides if I was gonna make something up don't you think I woulda made something up that was a little harder to verify. .:thumbup:

From now on I will put a link to the info, that way if I am Blatently wrong there will be blatent evidence of it.:D

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Originally posted by HIX
hehe...:whip: don't get your panties in a bunch little man. Everyone screws up now and then. You need to sit down, count to ten, maybe grab a beer and a good woman and relax. All better? Are you in your happy place? good.

First off it wasn't a guess, I was looking at the Giveaway/takeaway on espn and must have swapped numbers or read the wrong line. Come to think of it in looking at the info I don't know how I arrived at the conclusion I did but hey, that's why I have someone like you around. In my defense it WAS ten in the morning and I had been up since 5am... But I stand corrected. I shoulda double checked it, but lifes a bitch and I was busy at work. Besides if I was gonna make something up don't you think I woulda made something up that was a little harder to verify. .:thumbup:

From now on I will put a link to the info, that way if I am Blatently wrong there will be blatent evidence of it.:D

I am relaxed guy, but I just find it pretty funny that you would come here making these claims without looking it first.

If I ever post a stat, I will literally look it the moment I post it so I don't look like a *******. I'll give you a free pass this time ;), but next time I will really ride you. :thumbup:

And BTW, nice attempt to belittle me, but it doesn't work that well when you come on this board with faulty info twice.

OP
OP
HIX

HIX

Brittney, Anna, Madonna
Reaction score
Not an attempt to bellitle you, I could care less either way. BTw if you read my post you will see that I did look, I just swapped the info when i was looking at it. I normally will copy and paste hard numbers in but was in a rush to get back to work so just shot in and glanced at the stats. Hence the F-up putting in the QB names when I was thinkin Cards/Broncs and swapping the INT totals in my head and then defending them later w/o looking Them up. Can we drop this now? The f-up was embarassing enough as it is, I don't want to spend 4 posts in defense of my character because I rushed through a post on a message board :D

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Originally posted by HIX
I don't want to spend 4 posts in defense of my character because I rushed through a post on a message board

...but you did it twice

OP
OP
HIX

HIX

Brittney, Anna, Madonna
Reaction score
I was wondering...is your name HIX, meant to honor all of the hicks up in Colorado? :whip:

Funny you should ask, it actually came from a trip to Flagstaff. My rugby team went down to play in the Flagstaff 10s rugby tourney. In the final I got into a fight w/ a huge 260lb prop on a team from Montana who gave my teammate the "Slipper". At the after party it was decided we needed to make nice and solve things w/ a one man multiple boat race(each team has one person and two pitchers). Well the guy beat me(like he did in the fight) but passed out a little whilr later. I grabbed the saddle off the wall(and you call DENVER a hick town?) put it on the guy and "mounted" him and we all posed for the pic. Since then I have been HIX to the rugby team and it just stuck w/ every one else too.

Last edited:

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Originally posted by HIX
Funny you should ask, it actually came from a trip to Flagstaff. My rugby team went down to play in the Flagstaff 10s rugby tourney. In the final I got into a fight w/ a huge 260lb prop on a team from Montana who gave my teammate the "Slipper". At the after party it was decided we needed to make nice and solve things w/ a one man multiple boat race(each team has one person and two pitchers). Well the guy beat me(like he did in the fight) but passed out a little whilr later. I grabbed the saddle off the wall(and you call DENVER a hick town?) put it on the guy and "mounted" him and we all posed for the pic. Since then I have been HIX to the rugby team and it just stuck w/ every one else too.

I was kidding. :D

From my experiences, there is a nearly equal amount of hicks any where you go.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I was kidding. :D

From my experiences, there is a nearly equal amount of hicks any where you go.

You've never been to Harlem :D

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ryanwb
You've never been to Harlem :D

Black hicks. White hicks. City hicks. Country hicks. They're all the same to me. Low class people are the same, no matter where you go. :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05