Official Suns Vs Sonics Thread

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
I think the Suns will take it tonight. They'll be trying to get in another groove in time for the playoffs. Do they rest the starters?

Suns 101
Sonics 95

OP
OP
JS22

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
Gah. I just noticed the other thread. :eek:

thegrahamcrackr

Reaction score
and when the sonics cant get a basket when they have a 3 on 1 vs penny hardaway. not only do they not get the basket, but they get a charge.........

thegrahamcrackr

Reaction score
my last post till i get a reply, i swear

Anyone else get the idea they are going to amare so much to pad his stats for a better chnace at ROY?? I mean he gets the ball all the time, they let him shoot the tech foul, they give up a easy layup so he can stuff it. The goal of this game is to see how many points amare can get i think.

King A

Registered
Reaction score
then you see some nice dunks but i don't think this game is crucial for the ROY award.
You can stop now ***

se7en

Go SUNS Go
Reaction score
I don't know. look at Yao's stat line 5 minutes into the 4th quarter it appears he's trying to make sure the voters are watching. 13 points, 15 rebounds, 5 blocks and 2 assists. Not bad. If he scores 20 points it'll look good. Remember they're both tied with exactly 13.5 points per game. Amare needs to beat him points to get over some of the bias voters seem to have for yao.

thegrahamcrackr

Reaction score
Originally posted by King A
then you see some nice dunks but i don't think this game is crucial for the ROY award.
You can stop now ***

what did you mean by
You can stop now ***

I was merely commenting on the fact that the game is being played far different then any other game we have seen. Amare is obviously the primary focal point of the offense this game. While it won't likely affect the ROY, that doesnt mean the guys cant try. They locked up the playoffs, and that is the last big thing they all want. Anyways, it is a chance to get a preview of what could possibly be the furture offensive stratagy of this club.

se7en

Go SUNS Go
Reaction score
Yao finishes tonights game with 13 points and 16 rebounds. Amare already has him beat in rebounds per game. 3 more points and he'll have a better scoring average as well. FEEEEEEEED THE MONSTER...

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I hope these guys have their heads on straight, because I don't care how great you are, an 8th seed getting routed their last two games might not mean anything, but what does that do for the confidence of our bench players, who we really need to perform well in the playoffs?

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Well, I'm sure the Sonics are having a great time beating our 8th through 12th men with their starters. Impressive.

cheng

Veteran
Reaction score
We lose just to piss Houston off. They did win the last three games.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
yeah I though it was pretty sad of Seattle to keep their starters in almost the entire game even when they're up by 20+ pts and we have all of our 8-12 bench players in. Radmanovic looked pretty gay in that headband also.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard