Now that the season is over...

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Eric and I have been wanting to convert this older vBulletin forum to a new updated forum called XenForo. The newer version of vB are crap and I have already convert several of my other auto forum to XenForo and has made a world of difference.

It maybe something that some of you may not like right away, but I feel that it will grow on you. It has several more features then this older version vB. Cleaner layout, and will have a cooler look/skin. The conversion will be done in the next few weeks and we will let you know when its going to be happening.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I appreciate you waiting until after the season

If there was a bug or the site was down, I couldn't stand not being able to come to the site at anytime during the season. I am addicted to the forum! :D

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eric and I have been wanting to convert this older vBulletin forum to a new updated forum called XenoForo. .

Do you mean XenForo? I googled and cant find XenoForo.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
does the XenForo version have the Cards winning in the NFC Champ game?

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• file_123305_0_Warrior-1.jpg
    file_123305_0_Warrior-1.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 353

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so this?

You must be registered for see images

It works. Close enough to what we have here. Maybe I am just old but I love our current layout especially considering most people use reddit and its layout drives me nuts. It reminds me of 1998 internet.

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
so this?

You must be registered for see images

It works. Close enough to what we have here. Maybe I am just old but I love our current layout especially considering most people use reddit and its layout drives me nuts. It reminds me of 1998 internet.

Yes, but a much better looking skin. I think you guys will like what we do with the skin. ;)

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I have a question... why does this site shut down on me at times and my security system have to block illegal entry at times while on here, am I the only one

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I have a question... why does this site shut down on me at times and my security system have to block illegal entry at times while on here, am I the only one

First to hear about that. When and how many times has it done that for you? Are you saying that your anti virus kicks in when you are on this site?

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Yes, my malware security has done this about 5 times in the last six months and blocked something and took me off the site and this was the only site I had opened during the security warning... it has not happened though in the last two weeks

Reaction score
Yes, but a much better looking skin. I think you guys will like what we do with the skin. ;)
Please have a skin option that is suitable for browsing/reading at work; i.e. - something that doesn't stick out and make it obvious that we are keeping up to date on everything Cardinals, rather than working! :thumbup:

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Please have a skin option that is suitable for browsing/reading at work; i.e. - something that doesn't stick out and make it obvious that we are keeping up to date on everything Cardinals, rather than working! :thumbup:

Ha ha, I think you will be disappointed then. :p

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I dont like the dark ones (tahoe and fullsize I think) but the other two look nice.

Different skins would be nice as those dark black everything ones are a bit rough on the eyes.

Can you still use the Tapatalk app to access via mobile?

Mui Importante

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard