Now where is the urgency?

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I’ve seen your posts. You’re in denial. You’re hooked and will be sucked deeper and deeper into the despair and addiction!
Hey, we're all Cardinals fans so we get sucked back in every year by Keim blowing smoke up our arses lol. Not this year for me, show me something on the field that resembles a good OL & DL & I might have a little more faith instead of hope lol. Building a team other than the QB starts in the trenches, if you don't have good lines you're not going very far.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Thanks for bringing back those bad memories from 76 till now lol.
There is a boatload such memories missed, trust me and I’m thinking from just the landing of the birds in Phoenix. The stadium fiasco, management including coaches and roster disasters far outweigh the crappy play on the field. We suck in every aspect of a football organization. How this team can have a core base of fans is beyond belief…

I like this team because I like to bitch.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hey, we're all Cardinals fans so we get sucked back in every year by Keim blowing smoke up our arses lol. Not this year for me, show me something on the field that resembles a good OL & DL & I might have a little more faith instead of hope lol. Building a team other than the QB starts in the trenches, if you don't have good lines you're not going very far.
Can't argue your point. Football has always been & will always be about the OL/DL. Our OL play improved with Hudson, but the guy missed like 5 games & that just exposed the weakest aspect of last years team (again), the interior of the OL. The DL has some decent complimentary players, but lacks the difference maker. Chandler Jones was always that guy, and the Cardinals really believed/hoped that he would bounce back from injury in a contract year & he did not. Phillips turned out to be an injury plagued FA bust, and that probably hurt the DL more than anything. With an aging CJ & injuries to Watt & Phillips, this team was manhandled in the trenches down the stretch.

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Can't argue your point. Football has always been & will always be about the OL/DL. Our OL play improved with Hudson, but the guy missed like 5 games & that just exposed the weakest aspect of last years team (again), the interior of the OL. The DL has some decent complimentary players, but lacks the difference maker. Chandler Jones was always that guy, and the Cardinals really believed/hoped that he would bounce back from injury in a contract year & he did not. Phillips turned out to be an injury plagued FA bust, and that probably hurt the DL more than anything. With an aging CJ & injuries to Watt & Phillips, this team was manhandled in the trenches down the stretch.
I always thought Phillips was a mistake from the get go. Outside of his career year in 2019 he was nothing more than an average player. To date he has proven to be average and now on top of it is now injury prone which now makes it even worse. Of course Keim decides otherwise and pays him way more than his real value and now we are stuck with him unless the team decide to cut him.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave