Niners at Cardinals gameday thread 12-17-23

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are in their win window, previously was the Rams, and the Seahawks before that. We just keep starting new rebuild windows.
And those teams keep being much better than us, “falling” to our level (maybe for a season, if at all) and then being much better than us again.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We’ve scored 22 points because we were able to run the ball down their throats. We didn’t score any more because Kyler wasn’t good enough to do so.
So because purdy has 4 TD passes they get a pass for running for 161 yards? They’ve ran it down our throats too. I’m not anointing Kyler for his great play. The entire argument was that the previous regime is who gave him the contract and he signed on the dotted lines.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I feel like you don't even watch the same game as the rest of us. Game's on CBS fyi. Hope that helps
Are you on the same channel or message board? There’s two people defending Kyler right now. Everyone else sees the same things… big question marks with not many answers.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Welp… I said today was a good test for Kyler.

Today he failed.

Three more games to go to see what else he can do. If this is the guy we go into next season with, I’m pretty sure we’re going to be staring down the barrel of another season just as bad as this one.
Nah. We’ll be staring down a seven-win season instead of a four-win one.

Alternate argument is the 2020 Bengals went 4-12 with Burrow starting 11 games. Next season they were in the Super Bowl.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think Chicago’s loss against Cleveland confirms Fields will be out of there & Caleb will go CHI & NE will go Maye.

Honestly believe Washington could trade up if for whatever reason Chicago runs with Fields again.

Like it or not….Kyler will be the QB next year.

At least MHJ will be a Cardinal.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So because purdy has 4 TD passes they get a pass for running for 161 yards? They’ve ran it down our throats too. I’m not anointing Kyler for his great play. The entire argument was that the previous regime is who gave him the contract and he signed on the dotted lines.
No. You changed the argument to that. And the rest of what you posted was nonsensical so we’re done here.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's everybody else's fault but Kyler's don't you know
Yep. I'm off that bandwagon. I wanted to give the long leash. But with a new front office and coaching staff we all have to be realistic if we want to give them a fair shake as well IMO.

TK421

Veteran
Reaction score
Another sterling pass, with all day, for the guy I’m told will not only definitely be our QB next year, but the year after that also.

Yay.

Atlanta is desperate for a new qb and probably won't be in position to draft Williams or Maye. They just might be desperate enough to take on Murray's contract next year.

urs

All Star
Reaction score
Are you on the same channel or message board? There’s two people defending Kyler right now. Everyone else sees the same things… big question marks with not many answers.
People (including me) will defend Kyler against ridiculous stuff. I won't defend either of his INTs today, both were bad and 100% on him. K9 talking about us being down big in the first half as the reason for us running well is asinine.