Niners at Cardinals gameday thread 12-17-23

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
You gonna keep listing players with good stats this year? Stroud is an anomaly. He was a projected bust this year and has been nothing but spectacular. How about we compare Kyler to Kyler what he was last year. New system and has played 5 games this year. At the end of the year we can take his 8 game stretch and compare it to an 8 game stretch of someone else’s if you’d like. Today his offense has scored 22 points against one of the best, if not the best defense in the league. The pick 6 is a big negative today, but his defense isn’t doing any favors giving up 35 points.

I’m not Kyler’s mom. I’m not interested in comparing him to his worst season. I’m interested in his being among the top 1/3 of starting QBs in the NFL. If he can’t do that he has to go.
You don't think Kyler has anything to do with those 22? You think we're running against stacked boxes because they don't have to respect Kyler's passing/running?
Has a lot to do with being down three scores and the opponent battling the clock.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
On the interception the receiver was bracketed hi/lo. I didn’t see anyone else get open. He took a chance. Nothing to lose at this point. A perfect throw would have been nice, but you don’t see many of those.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love it. It's a sign we still don't deserve crap yet. MB and this org need to build that respect first. Build a consistent winner and you won't have this problem. Imo
I didn't renew my season tickets this year. Which I had since 1994.

Someone from the Cards ticket office called me this week and told me they would be my personal service representative to help with all questions and issues in regards to tickets and the stadium experience.

This is a true story.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I remember making fun of John Lynch when he was starting out as the GM. Joke's on me. He's built a very solid team from top to bottom. Ugh.
They are in their win window, previously was the Rams, and the Seahawks before that. We just keep starting new rebuild windows.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welp… I said today was a good test for Kyler.

Today he failed.

Three more games to go to see what else he can do. If this is the guy we go into next season with, I’m pretty sure we’re going to be staring down the barrel of another season just as bad as this one.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort