NIN and Jane's Addiction at Cricket 5/15

Yotesfan85044

Registered
Reaction score
Nine Inch Nails just announced their new tourdates a few days ago. They're touring with Jane's Addiction. Nice! I was a Jane's Addiction fan back in the 90's and never got to see them live. The tour hits the Valley on 5/15 at Cricket Pavillion. This will probably the last chance we'll get to see NIN for awhile as Trent is planning on putting the band back on hiatus after this tour. For a chance to purchase pre-sale tickets for this concert, go to NIN.com. It's free to register. The pre-sale for the Phoenix show hasn't been announced yet, but I imagine it'll be happening pretty soon.

Cardsmasochist

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Nine Inch Nails just announced their new tourdates a few days ago. They're touring with Jane's Addiction. Nice! I was a Jane's Addiction fan back in the 90's and never got to see them live. The tour hits the Valley on 5/15 at Cricket Pavillion. This will probably the last chance we'll get to see NIN for awhile as Trent is planning on putting the band back on hiatus after this tour. For a chance to purchase pre-sale tickets for this concert, go to NIN.com. It's free to register. The pre-sale for the Phoenix show hasn't been announced yet, but I imagine it'll be happening pretty soon.

I've seen Jane's Addiction several times over the past 15 years. They are great live as long as Perry Ferrell is not too wasted. They are one of my favorite bands of all time. I can't wait to see them again!

OP
OP
Y

Yotesfan85044

Registered
Reaction score
Awesome concert last Friday night! I thoroughly enjoyed all 3 bands.
I took advantage of the relaxed camera/camcorder policy and filmed both NIN and Jane's Addiction with my HD camcorder. I've already posted HD videos of the entire NIN set to YouTube, http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=azsunsfan&view=videos

I'll be working on the videos for Jane's Addiction next and should have those videos posted later this week.

Cardsmasochist

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Awesome concert last Friday night! I thoroughly enjoyed all 3 bands.
I took advantage of the relaxed camera/camcorder policy and filmed both NIN and Jane's Addiction with my HD camcorder. I've already posted HD videos of the entire NIN set to YouTube, http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=azsunsfan&view=videos

I'll be working on the videos for Jane's Addiction next and should have those videos posted later this week.

Thank you for the JA videos of 3 Days. I hope this is just the first of many Jane's clips from the concert.

It was an incredible concert. I was in the pit center stage 5 people back.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard