15 thoughts - draft

OP
OP
Gandhi

Gandhi

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
#3: Unfortunately, not getting a day-one contributor RB (a late-round nobody likely wouldn't have been a difference maker) at RB is going to haunt us. I don't think we have enough when the RB room is healthy, let alone when the inevitable injury woes occur.

Stout, I think it is very likely to get good production from less profiled runningbacks and I would personally not invest a lot into the position. I believe that it is much more about the blocking, and I think the Cards have at least an above average offensive line. Plus the threat of Murray running himself. I think they will be fine with the ones they have in the squad now.

#5: He's a tiny tank that throws track all the time, meaning he can't depend on his wheels. Even IF he's got the size to succeed in the NFL--and he might not--he has huge durability issues. Not a good combo, for me. It sounds great to hear sound bites like, "How tall is fast?" How about, "How fast is injured?" or "How fast is 260lb linebacker laying you out?" Can't fault the kid for his attitude. I just hope his play backs it up. I have doubts.

That is certainly a good point. He is no good if he is not available, and since he has almost not played for two years, your argument is definitely valid.