NFC West Champs, 12 Wins

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Nothing bad to say tonight, baby! We clinched the division, and tallied our 12th win, the most ever in franchise history. Tonight is a good night, my friends!

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Nothing bad to say tonight, baby! We clinched the division, and tallied our 12th win, the most ever in franchise history. Tonight is a good night, my friends!

12 wins, I'll take it. But it could have easily been 14-0. But the only thing that matters now is a SB win.

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Very proud of the team. It's been a great year. DJ is beasting at the right time.

Last edited:

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
Watched the game with my dad tonight (Mom and Dad in town)...first time we've watched a Cardinals game together in a LONG time. Really fun.

Lots of reminiscing about the Coryell teams...Dad also keeps talking about how great the defense was in the early-to-mid-'60s.

Azlen

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The West is on Lock!!!

...I'm not completely sure where that came from or what it means but it is nice being a Cardinal fan right now.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Love this tweet from zasty...
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Watched the game with my dad tonight (Mom and Dad in town)...first time we've watched a Cardinals game together in a LONG time. Really fun.

Lots of reminiscing about the Coryell teams...Dad also keeps talking about how great the defense was in the early-to-mid-'60s.

:thumbup:

It means sooooo much to us longtime fans, especially once we win the Super Bowl :D

Step 1: hats & tshirts-complete