New Uni's

PAQ77

Registered
Reaction score
Now I know that there are more pressing concerns for the Dbacks right now and this is probably way down at the bottom of their "Give a Crap" list... But does anyone else think it's time to change the uniforms?? I have to tell ya... As much of a fan I am of them, their uni's could use a little work. They have to be one of the worst in the league, in my opinion. Not THE worst... but their up there. I love the Astros new duds as well as the Padres. I'd like a new color scheme and the Diamondback "A" has to go. Can't stand it... I'm not a huge fan of the purple.

Just my opinon, folks... Makin' some small talk here. :D

Dave64

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Their unifroms are fine, the players in them suck!

Dave64

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The unis, the players, and the GM suck!

OP
OP
PAQ77

PAQ77

Registered
Reaction score
Touche'!

But seriously... Sorry players aside. New unis are needed. If they're gonna suck for a few years, they might as well look good! :cool:

chickenhead

Reaction score
I think a big change would be a bad idea. I get on other teams for ditching their championship duds after a few bad seasons, so I'll have to hold the DB's to the same standard. However, I wouldn't mind some simplifying. I'm not a fan of two totally different hats; I could get behind just one, perhaps the D logo on the purple hat. Also, I think they should ditch the teal. They won't look like the Rockies if they can keep the black in check.

NJYAJ09

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Jerseys, Logos, and hats are fine.

The Players are the ones who need to change.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree. The gear is fine. Go back and look at the 1998 unis. Now THOSE were bad looking. Cream with purple pinstripes and the word DIAMOND with backs underneath it. Blech.

A-Bomb