New Uniforms for the Cardinals

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And the NFL didn't exist.

So that means....

You must be registered for see images attach

Wasn't that Vince McMahon's attempt at football?

Didn't he launch some women's football league with them all wearing underwear? Or a football league with lots of scantily clad cheerleaders?

This may have been a sex dream I had. Honestly can't recall.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Im still hoping for that copper helmet that was circulating a while back.
Probably the only one, but...

Similar to this
could be ok under the right circumstances

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
I just heard that the media will be getting invites for the uniform unveiling on Monday, and the event will be on April 17.

Someone said on here that he heard the 17th from a Nike buddy. I think it was @bankybruce

Good call.

Ugh… the guy on Reddit who is claiming that grey will be a predominant color as well as the red going to more of a maroon color nailed the 17th as the reveal date a few days ago. Hopefully the date is the only thing he is telling the truth about.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ugh… the guy on Reddit who is claiming that grey will be a predominant color as well as the red going to more of a maroon color nailed the 17th as the reveal date a few days ago. Hopefully the date is the only thing he is telling the truth about.

These are fan made with gray I don't mind

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
These are fan made with gray I don't mind

I like those as well. The “recreations from memory” that the Reddit guy did were awful.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I like those as well. The “recreations from memory” that the Reddit guy did were awful.

I think that's more down to his lack of talent and basic app he was using. They guy said they were very poor mockups.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Wasn't that Vince McMahon's attempt at football?

Didn't he launch some women's football league with them all wearing underwear? Or a football league with lots of scantily clad cheerleaders?

This may have been a sex dream I had. Honestly can't recall.
There's still a league like that. We have a team in Pittsburgh. Keep dreaming :D

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
:rolleyes::?:
1947 Chicago Cardinals NFL Champions; NFL founded 1920.

You are talking about the National Football League (NFL). I'm talking about the National Football League (NFL). I can see the confusion though, but since it's all spelled out I hope this clears things up.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Prior to the merger, the NFL and AFL were different leagues.
They merged, becoming the NFC and AFC...together, forming the new NFL and giving birth to the Super Bowl era

What he said. I was being a bit cheeky in my response. I wasn't sure if you were originally joking or not, so I thought I'd have a little fun with the name.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
What the gray has to do with the Cardinals?

In general, I would assume it has something to do with the desert Cardinal, which is grey and red, found in the southwest/northern Mexico.

Personally I would love that approach and would give us a unique color scheme and a local identity than the Cardinal that's been passed around the U.S.

And yes, originally our name came from the color of maroon/cardinal, but it hasn't been that for quite some time.

Reaction score
Prior to the merger, the NFL and AFL were different leagues.
They merged, becoming the NFC and AFC...together, forming the new NFL and giving birth to the Super Bowl era

What he said. I was being a bit cheeky in my response. I wasn't sure if you were originally joking or not, so I thought I'd have a little fun with the name.
I had an inkling that was what you were alluding to; but wasn't certain!

Attachments

• The-Man-Who-Asks-A-Question-Is-A-Fool-For-A-Minute.jpg
    The-Man-Who-Asks-A-Question-Is-A-Fool-For-A-Minute.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose