New Uniforms for the Cardinals

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
From Reddit poster that seems to be legit (per @TruColor)

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
That Reddit poster and I have been talking to each other a LOT about these...there's even more to the design than he's saying. If he's right, this will be the most radical uniform departure we've ever seen. It's just nuts.

Have you seen the new uni's or just more details about them?

Thought I read somewhere that our white helmet will be "glittery" like the black ones?

LOL - people wanted us to change the face mask for years...this sounds like much more than that. :)

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If this reddit guy was really sent pictures, Nike/NFL already knows and they know who. The person who sent it better read their NDA. Not only are they going to lose their job, but they are going to be paying a lot of money. That's why my buddy didn't push the issue of knowing more. The NDA says you'll pay "any potential damages" if you violate and those damages are determined by the NFL and Nike. It's not worth it.

Heck, I was demoing a pair of shoes years back and accidentally posted them in Instagram since I had them on and didn't think much of it. It was a prototype color wave. Thankfully it didn't go to market and they knew it was an honest mistake. I had to talk to 4 lawyers.

Last edited:
Reaction score
A guy I know sent me that helmet claims it was in the conversation as one of the prototypes. He mentioned the copper type color could be what people are talking about when they mention orange. Also he did talk about the desert cardinal but if that was the case I would have thought the logo colors would have reflected that. He said they had one version of the helmet with a silver/chrome face mask as well. I’ll see if he will send it to me

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A guy I know sent me that helmet claims it was in the conversation as one of the prototypes. He mentioned the copper type color could be what people are talking about when they mention orange. Also he did talk about the desert cardinal but if that was the case I would have thought the logo colors would have reflected that. He said they had one version of the helmet with a silver/chrome face mask as well. I’ll see if he will send it to me
Then he is lying to you. That is not how Nike prototype helmets or most anything. They don't take pictures like that of prototypes, they only use physical samples that are under lock and key and have handlers.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For the record, I am 100% against leaking designs. Talking generally about them or confirming dates is one thing, but these designers can work years without a design going to production. It's a big moment when they are unveiled and they deserve that moment. I felt horrible when I accidentally leaked a potential new color wave.

Everything I've posted is fan created that I like.

Reaction score
I’m assuming that these are fan created just something that looks like what was being considered. Clearly not the actual design by Nike I’m pretty sure nobody ever said that.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score

If our new jerseys have ASU colors…

:computer:

Reaction score
That’s the other face mask he said was part of the prototypes. Sounds like they might have decided on that based on what people have been hearing. White helmet pearl finish with chrome/silver face mask. The only issue with the talk of silver in the uniforms is Nike fabrics don’t have the metallic look anymore. Which means gray. Not all that excited about that.

Last edited:

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I wish someone would just leak these damn things. Obviously a bunch a people have already seen them.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wish someone would just leak these damn things. Obviously a bunch a people have already seen them.
I honestly don't think they have. Maybe the reddit person and I only think that based on their reluctance to post it. The people that have seen it, know the risk.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
I honestly don't think they have. Maybe the reddit person and I only think that based on their reluctance to post it. The people that have seen it, know the risk.
I haven't seen them...just been talking to the Reddit user who seems to have.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I fully trust that he's seen them. He called their release date way before the team announced it. He does think they look cool, for what it's worth.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another reason I think they're legit. I just hope they're wrong about the color. They could also have a picture of a picture, which could darken it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson