New Uniforms for the Cardinals

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got you, fam

You must be registered for see images attach
That's the tribute to college uniform! This year they are paying tribute to the Wildcats! I wasn't supposed to say anything, but since you posted it! ;)

OP
OP
JohnnyCakes

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
The only reason I am suspicious of the uniform colors being changed to maroon with silver and orange accents is because the entire interior of the
stadium is their existing red. Its all over the place. Usually they would not defer from an dominant color like their current shade of red if its clearly a
main staple of the teams physical identity.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
The only reason I am suspicious of the uniform colors being changed to maroon with silver and orange accents is because the entire interior of the
stadium is their existing red. Its all over the place. Usually they would not defer from an dominant color like their current shade of red if its clearly a
main staple of the teams physical identity.
I've been predicting that - if this is all true - that it will be in conjunction with a number of stadium upgrades...all of the signage, seats, etc. will need to be updated.

OP
OP
JohnnyCakes

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
I've been predicting that - if this is all true - that it will be in conjunction with a number of stadium upgrades...all of the signage, seats, etc. will need to be updated.
Yikes, i dont know if they will redo the seats? LOL thats a pretty big task

TruColor

Reaction score
I just can't see the Cardinals going to another shade of red other than Cardinal red. I mean the team was literally named after the color Cardinal.
It's changed a number of times over the course of their history...in fact, the shade they're allegedly changing to is close to the shade they started out with way back in 1920.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score

More orange / yellow on the Cardinals social media.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
It's changed a number of times over the course of their history...in fact, the shade they're allegedly changing to is close to the shade they started out with way back in 1920.
Like this?

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score

More orange / yellow on the Cardinals social media.

Given what the Reddit guy is saying in addition to what the cards social media is putting out I would not be surprised if the below picture (blown up part of above picture) is close to the color swatch for the red/maroon (bird color) and yellow/orange (beak color):

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well it's certainly going to be an interesting reveal

TruColor

Reaction score
This looks like a much deeper red than current uni's.

Little-known fact: back in that era (and continued through the '80s and early '90s) the Redskins and the Cardinals wore the EXACT SAME SHADE OF RED.

EDIT: Had to look it up myself - through 1988 anyway.