New Owner - Mat Ishbia

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Sam Garvin will continue in his role as team vice chairman and minority owner.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Not sure how I feel about that. But if he doesn't have Sarver pulling his strings, maybe it will be ok.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ding song the witch is dead, the wicked witch…

Then he brings in IT? Wtf

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
So much for the fantasy that this guy has any idea how to build a winning basketball organization. I'm having a hard time thinking of a worse move.

Town Drunk

Longest serving ASFN lurker
Reaction score
Nope, actual tweet by Stein. Wasn’t IT accused of sexual harassment and the Knicks ended up paying out millions to settle? Never mind the fact he was a terrible GM. Not a good look.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
We need to reserve judgment before jumping to conclusions. Chris Haynes isn’t the news breaker TNT thinks he is.

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We need to reserve judgment before jumping to conclusions. Chris Haynes isn’t the news breaker TNT thinks he is.

Yeah, already confirmed by Ishbia's people to be false. Always the possibility they saw the immediate reaction and reversed course but I'll give the benefit of the doubt.

Town Drunk

Longest serving ASFN lurker
Reaction score
Yeah, already confirmed by Ishbia's people to be false. Always the possibility they saw the immediate reaction and reversed course but I'll give the benefit of the doubt.

Thank goodness.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score

Good, but this is yet another sorry example of what "journalism" has come to in the social media age.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Nope, actual tweet by Stein. Wasn’t IT accused of sexual harassment and the Knicks ended up paying out millions to settle? Never mind the fact he was a terrible GM. Not a good look.

Lost an $11 million lawsuit...

This dumpster fire has new life, like a trick candle.

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Good, but this is yet another sorry example of what "journalism" has come to in the social media age.
At least with social media it was able to be debunked nearly immediately, unlike when Vescey used to go on NBA on NBC and throw a bunch of crap at a wall.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose