New League year New thread. Around the NFL 2020-21.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

lol. The Jags are in a tough position. He’s good but he’s not a star but wants to be paid like a star.,

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
You can tell that from the picture? I didn't know it was finished. Shows how much I keep up with stuff.

I've been meaning to address Allegiant Stadium...I follow stadium/ballpark/arena construction on the Skyscraper City forums...been meaning to talk about the Raiders' new place, especially since they're going to be the second NFL venue with a retractible field:

You must be registered for see images attach

You can sort of see the field tray area in the South end of this picture...looks a lot like State Farm Stadium in the way it has been built for this venue.

This place has - as you can see - a fixed roof, using ETFE as the material on top that allows light in. Not completely transparent however. Same stuff is used on the roof at US Bank Stadium (Vikings), and is also in the process of being installed at SoFi Stadium in L.A.

The North end (shown here in the foreground where the scaffolding is) has doors that opens up to the Strip...will have an amazing view of the Luxor and Mandalay Bay, along with a giant torch dedicated to Al Davis. Those white lines around the exterior are LED lights - will light up at night, and they are installing a huge exterior video board on the East side as well.

One difference this stadium will have over State Farm Stadium, is that this place has permanent seating in the South end zone where the field rolls in...the supports (somehow) lift up to let the field tray roll in, and then go back down one it's in. Really interested to see how that's going to work.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet

·
26m

The clock is running out on a deal for #Jaguars franchised pass-rusher Yannick Ngakoue and there hasn’t been much traction to date. These deals are complicated and difficult — both in settling on compensation and doing an extension with his agent. At this point, unlikely.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ed Werder
⁦‪@WerderEdESPN‬⁩

You must be registered for see images

Source: The #Texans have engaged in “very preliminary“ discussions with QB Deshaun Watson on a potential contract extension. With Laremy Tunsil’s contract complete, Watson is the next priority. The is team hoping to reach an agreement before the start of the season.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave