New League year New thread. Around the NFL 2020-21.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I like this idea:

You must be registered for see images attach

I don't understand the point.

Every team gets a shot at undrafted free agents. 1 out of 20 does anything same rate as 7th rounders, which means those draft picks are unlikely to make any difference to any team.

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
You can tell that from the picture? I didn't know it was finished. Shows how much I keep up with stuff.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter

·
3m

When the NFL’s voluntary virtual off-season program opens this month, Jets’ All-Pro safety Jamal Adams is not expected to participate, per league sources. The Jets have not expressed any official interest in extending Adams thus far in the off-season, per source.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tom Pelissero
@TomPelissero
· 3m
Twelve teams opted to begin the “virtual period” of their offseason program today, but only three will actually hold virtual *workouts*: the #Bills, #Colts and #Patriots, per me and @MikeGarafolo. Others will do classroom work, etc., but no physical training.

Dante

All Star
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Michael Lombardi
@mlombardiNFL

From talking to teams around the league 49ers want to clean up some cap issues and have made Dee Ford and Kwon Alexander along with Goodwin and Tartt available for trade. Will they get takers? Not sure but all four names are on the available list for the right price.