New League year New thread. Around the NFL 2020-21.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
That is to be expected. More and more athletes are being asked to play WR because more and more youth and college teams run spread systems. The greater the demand at the college level, the more kids are gonna play WR in High School.

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I was coaching 7-8 year old receivers in 2009. When first asked I was like “****... kids at this level don’t pass and catch.”

we were passing the ball 15-30% of the time. I was trying to teach these boys to catch the ball, line up right, and stalk block. They all learned quick and we were completing passes all over (mainly wheel routes and 5 yard outs), but we were hitting seams, posts, digs, and go routes over the next 3-5 years.

no poo the receivers are getting better...

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Wow the kid should just count his blessings and retire while he can still walk. Because I can tell you 20 years or so he's going to have more trouble with it. I speak from experience. I hit a semi head-on on a motorcycle in 1894 and from 2010 on I have had to have surgery on one thing or another every other year.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
There’s also another pic of his leg that’s circulating of 4 days after the injury. It’s definitely NSFW material. The whole thing is infected and looks like burnt chicken.

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wow the kid should just count his blessings and retire while he can still walk. Because I can tell you 20 years or so he's going to have more trouble with it. I speak from experience. I hit a semi head-on on a motorcycle in 1894 and from 2010 on I have had to have surgery on one thing or another every other year.

Didn't know they had motorcycles in the horse and buggy age. ;)

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score

Didn't know they had motorcycles in the horse and buggy age. ;)

:shades:
You must be registered for see images attach