New League year New thread. Around the NFL 2020-21.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess the Raiders and Bucs made a trade we are not aware lol
That was my first thought also... but as it says "numbers/colors to be updated..." i think this graphic must've been designed after Brady announced that he was leaving the Patriots, but before he joined the Buccaneers, so they just made it black and white.

Or, they're waiting for the Buccaneers' new uniform reveal? Though with the caveat about colors TBD, they could've at least illustrated Brady's jersey as a current Bucs jersey. :shrug:

...dave

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
That was my first thought also... but as it says "numbers/colors to be updated..." i think this graphic must've been designed after Brady announced that he was leaving the Patriots, but before he joined the Buccaneers, so they just made it black and white.

Or, they're waiting for the Buccaneers' new uniform reveal? Though with the caveat about colors TBD, they could've at least illustrated Brady's jersey as a current Bucs jersey. :shrug:

...dave
:)
You must be registered for see images attach

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score

Adam Schefter
⁦‪@AdamSchefter‬⁩

You must be registered for see images

With his continued desire to return to the NFL this season, free-agent WR Antonio Brown has hired veteran agent Ed Wasielewski of EMG Sports to represent him, the agent told ESPN Monday.
I think this dude has cost himself several millions. When are these divas going to learn they're not bigger than the game.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Ravens' John Harbaugh worried about NFL tech security

Baltimore Ravens coach John Harbaugh is worried that sensitive team information is more vulnerable to getting stolen because of the technology that NFL teams are relying upon to connect with players during the coronavirus pandemic.

At a time when teams are preparing to go virtual -- from playbooks to meetings -- Harbaugh has immediately texted the Ravens' information technology members when he's read about Zoom or other online resources getting hacked. He's been assured that everything is secure, but he reminds them about how other companies believed the same before their customers' accounts were compromised.

"It's a big concern," Harbaugh said during the Ravens' pre-draft news conference. "Hopefully we'll be OK. I really wouldn't want the opposing coaches to have our playbook or our draft meetings. That would be preferable, if we can stay away from that."

Ravens general manager Eric DeCosta joked that Harbaugh is being too concerned about cracks in today's communication technology.

"I have more confidence in Zoom than I do in Ozzie [Newsome, executive vice president], John, Steve [Bisciotti, owner] and Dick [Cass, team president], with a copy of our draft board that they just leave in the car on their front seat or something like that," DeCosta said.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ravens' John Harbaugh worried about NFL tech security

Baltimore Ravens coach John Harbaugh is worried that sensitive team information is more vulnerable to getting stolen because of the technology that NFL teams are relying upon to connect with players during the coronavirus pandemic.

At a time when teams are preparing to go virtual -- from playbooks to meetings -- Harbaugh has immediately texted the Ravens' information technology members when he's read about Zoom or other online resources getting hacked. He's been assured that everything is secure, but he reminds them about how other companies believed the same before their customers' accounts were compromised.

"It's a big concern," Harbaugh said during the Ravens' pre-draft news conference. "Hopefully we'll be OK. I really wouldn't want the opposing coaches to have our playbook or our draft meetings. That would be preferable, if we can stay away from that."

Ravens general manager Eric DeCosta joked that Harbaugh is being too concerned about cracks in today's communication technology.

"I have more confidence in Zoom than I do in Ozzie [Newsome, executive vice president], John, Steve [Bisciotti, owner] and Dick [Cass, team president], with a copy of our draft board that they just leave in the car on their front seat or something like that," DeCosta said.
I'm not too worried about NFL stuff being hacked. There are only 32 teams and I'd like to think that if China, Belarus, or whomever, was hacking into NFL infrastructure and trying to get info to "sell" it to other teams, that all the teams would be self-policing and immediately notify the league, authorities, etc of improprieties and there would be no market for said breached information.

Lagerfilled

Professional Tailgater
Reaction score
I'm not too worried about NFL stuff being hacked. There are only 32 teams and I'd like to think that if China, Belarus, or whomever, was hacking into NFL infrastructure and trying to get info to "sell" it to other teams, that all the teams would be self-policing and immediately notify the league, authorities, etc of improprieties and there would be no market for said breached information.

We already know one franchise that is not above cheating... And yeah, I’m looking at you Belichick!!!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We already know one franchise that is not above cheating... And yeah, I’m looking at you Belichick!!!

every team in the league is cheating in someway shape or form. If you don’t believe that I have swamp land in FL I can sell you?

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
every team in the league is cheating in someway shape or form. If you don’t believe that I have swamp land in FL I can sell you?
swamp land or future under water land

there will be a buyer, but normally you get them and by week 8 or 10 the cheat is already unfolded, because teams change during the season.

So you would buy yourself a headstart, NE could use one XD.

But the 10 round draft sounds really good.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave