NBA draft picks trade rumors

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
LeBron has made it very clear in the past what he thinks of Bledsoe. I would do Bledsoe and the Miami pic for Kyrie.
I think they needed the #4 to move to pacers or bill's for George or butler. So I don't think they trade kyrie for Bledsoe and Miami pick (even though I'd do that in a heartbeat).

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns would have a Golden State type backcourt with Irving and Booker.

BleedRed

Registered
Reaction score
I think they needed the #4 to move to pacers or bill's for George or butler. So I don't think they trade kyrie for Bledsoe and Miami pick (even though I'd do that in a heartbeat).

There's no way anyone gives up the #4 for a one year rental in George, I could actually see the Lakers getting George for the Nets first round pick they just got in the Russell trade.

If anyone trades for Butler I think it would be Boston with the #3 , which Chicago would then use on Jackson which sucks. If it goes down like that we'd have to call the Kings and offer them #4 for 5 and 10 so they can take Fox.

At that point I would love to see us use the #5 on Smith and then at 10 take Collins, Bam, or Giles.

Reguardless I think McD makes a trade or two on draft night.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There's no way anyone gives up the #4 for a one year rental in George, I could actually see the Lakers getting George for the Nets first round pick they just got in the Russell trade.

If anyone trades for Butler I think it would be Boston with the #3 , which Chicago would then use on Jackson which sucks. If it goes down like that we'd have to call the Kings and offer them #4 for 5 and 10 so they can take Fox.

At that point I would love to see us use the #5 on Smith and then at 10 take Collins, Bam, or Giles.

Reguardless I think McD makes a trade or two on draft night.
I think the Lakers would give up a top 5 pick. Not for a rental but because they really believe they could resign him, and they would be worried that something might go wrong in getting him in free agency.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
I'm talking about scoring. They would be an offensive force.

So in the playoffs the Suns would have to call time out and sub in TWO players after each possession of the last 2 minutes.

A lot of the talking heads thought this was the Cavs biggest problem in the finals.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So in the playoffs the Suns would have to call time out and sub in TWO players after each possession of the last 2 minutes.

A lot of the talking heads thought this was the Cavs biggest problem in the finals.

Being in the playoffs has a nice ring to it. The word "finals" even more so. ;)

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Being in the playoffs has a nice ring to it. The word "finals" even more so. :)

OK and how about the word Lebron because that's what it would take to carry those two to the finals. :goodtimes:

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK and how about the word Lebron because that's what it would take to carry those two to the finals. :goodtimes:

Nice idea. ( joking )

Seriously, it takes stars to attract stars. The Suns would at least be considered as a destination for a future star.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Nice idea. (joking)

Seriously, it takes stars to attract stars. The Suns would at least be considered as a destination for a future star.

That IS a good point. That's actually why I don't mind if the Suns get to playoffs and lose in the first or second round. FAs don't want to go to lottery teams. I am just not a huge Kyrie fan. I wouldn't be upset if we traded for him, but I am just not a big fan.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That IS a good point. That's actually why I don't mind if the Suns get to playoffs and lose in the first or second round. FAs don't want to go to lottery teams. I am just not a huge Kyrie fan. I wouldn't be upset if we traded for him, but I am just not a big fan.

Adding Kyrie is not my idea but it's not all bad either especially with the 4th pick.

At least it gets the Suns in the conversation.

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Adding Kyrie is not my idea but it's not all bad either especially with the 4th pick.

At least it gets the Suns in the conversation.

I mentioned this in a different thread, but I'll say it here too- the question is always whether or not the player you'd draft would be as good as the one you trade for. I don't think there is a chance in hell that whoever Suns get at #4 will be better than Irving.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I mentioned this in a different thread, but I'll say it here too- the question is always whether or not the player you'd draft would be as good as the one you trade for. I don't think there is a chance in hell that whoever Suns get at #4 will be better than Irving.

Realistically this is true although hope reigns eternal. I agree with you on this one.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You'd rather have Kyrie than Butler?

It's a tough call but I think Butler. He would improve the Suns both offensively and defensively.

Either would give the Suns some star power. Adding a star has been McDonough's goal since he came on board.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Suns would have a Golden State type backcourt with Irving and Booker.

Not really, Klay is a good defender and Steph has unlimited range. Kyrie has great handles and can score with ease but isn't the best playmaker or outside shooter. Booker is a good offensive player but that's it at this point. I doubt he becomes the shooter that either Steph or Klay are.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not really, Klay is a good defender and Steph has unlimited range. Kyrie has great handles and can score with ease but isn't the best playmaker or outside shooter. Booker is a good offensive player but that's it at this point. I doubt he becomes the shooter that either Steph or Klay are.
Booker is a good scorer, not just outside shooter.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Mostly talking about offensive punch. Stephen Curry is in his own league.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard