NBA draft picks trade rumors

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think the talk about trading Bledsoe and picking Fox is intended to try to get the Kings to bite on a 5 and 10 for 4 (plus something, maybe 32) trade. The Kings take Fox, Suns get Jackson at 5 and then pick up another good player at 10. If Jackson is in hand, the Knicks might even talk about Jackson, 10, and Chriss plus something for Porzingis.

Not likely to happen but putting the pressure on Sacramento is not bad.

Gambo said that the Spurs have been trying to trade into the top 5 because they really, really want Jackson.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Gambo said that the Spurs have been trying to trade into the top 5 because they really, really want Jackson.
Yeah too bad they have zero assets worth a top 5 pick on that team besides Kawhi.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I don't know what to make outta that. Mudiay was coveted athlete but hasn't really translated well in NBA, has he? And 13th pick? If we can package that with 4th and bender for porzingis okay!

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not a fan of Mudiay but the #13 would be nice. Maybe a future pick instead of Mudiay?

As is though I think I'd do that trade though. Let Mudiay and Ulis battle it out with Knight to be the starter. I hope that doesn't mean we're going with Fox at #4 though. That would put us in better bargaining position to move #4 to Sacramento for #5 and #10 but if we had #13, why try to get #10? We can only have so many rookies next year.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
But of
Not a fan of Mudiay but the #13 would be nice. Maybe a future pick instead of Mudiay?

As is though I think I'd do that trade though. Let Mudiay and Ulis battle it out with Knight to be the starter. I hope that doesn't mean we're going with Fox at #4 though. That would put us in better bargaining position to move #4 to Sacramento for #5 and #10 but if we had #13, why try to get #10? We can only have so many rookies next year.
But if we had 5, 10, and 13 would the knicks take that for porzingis. Talk about a quick rebuild.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A lot of great minds at work. Do it McDonough.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Sacramento just checked us.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard