My Cardinals best players still available

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
If its O-line: I prefer Dalton Risner, KSU to Cody Ford, OU. Risner has a chance to be a RT, it seems Ford is destined to be a guard.

Cardinal

All Star
Reaction score
Murphy is most likely the pick from what credible people are saying. Not thrilled with it because our WR corps is barren and our OL is still a mess but I hope that Murphy ends up being a pro bowler if they do take him.

Please no to Murphy. He’s a small corner that isn’t fast. He ran a 4.55 at 5’11” 190. Nothing special.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Metcalf isn't even on your list at WR? Was that just a slip up?

I think I want Metcalf at 33, but we really need Ford.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love How everybody is clamoring for the offensive lineman now that Harry is off the board...

There are better wide receiver’s on the board arguably and still a HUGE Position of need...

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He shouldn’t be... This looks good in underwear in is a work outt Warrior

Give me a break. He is a late 1st 2nd round talent. You are saying he isn't even a 2nd round talent?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Give me a break. He is a late 1st 2nd round talent. You are saying he isn't even a 2nd round talent?

Nope. 67 catches in 3 years 27 as a senior? That’s joke level production on the field. I don’t care what he did at the combine look at the results. He is stiff and tight as well not impressed in the least.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Gotta be Greedy or Murphy. Would finally solve our #2 CB going forward, no one post "but we have Alford".

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love How everybody is clamoring for the offensive lineman now that Harry is off the board...

There are better wide receiver’s on the board arguably and still a HUGE Position of need...

Only reason not to take a WR is there are so many left that Round 3 pick 1 will probably have a good WR available.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only reason not to take a WR is there are so many left that Round 3 pick 1 will probably have a good WR available.

Teams of assume crap like that before and then before you know it they’re all dust in the wind..

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nope. 67 catches in 3 years 27 as a senior? That’s joke level production on the field. I don’t care what he did at the combine look at the results. He is stiff and tight as well not impressed in the least.

I guess we will see.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score

Truth nukes everywhere, gonna need a fallout shelter.

Chainthroer

Registered
Reaction score
I'd address the O-Line, in paticular the Tackle. Jawaan Taylor seems to be a top candidate. Big, strong and quick movement skills. He played mostly at Right Tackle for Florida, but also did some Left Tackle duty. He was projected to go in the 1st round. Taylor is 6'5" plus.
Cody Ford would be another candidate. He's a little shorter at 6'2" or 3". He started at RT for Oklahoma. Has been projected to have flexibility to move inside to guard or even to do LT. So, he may be more versitle, positionwise. He was also projected for the first round.

OP
OP
Gandhi

Gandhi

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
How could the list not have Jawaan Taylor?

One, I think there are bigger needs (and I’m not sure he could play guard that well), and I will always include need in pick projection. Two, rumor has it there is something wrong injury wise.

OP
OP
Gandhi

Gandhi

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Metcalf isn't even on your list at WR? Was that just a slip up?

I think I want Metcalf at 33, but we really need Ford.

No, I just don’t think he’s that great of a prospect. I think he is a great athlete, but I don’t see a great wide receiver. I would be pissed if they picked him at #33.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Adam Schefter feels like Byron Murphy is the favorite to go 33 if the Cardinals keep the pick.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

In a way, this took some pressure off the Cardinals to draft him.

In that regard, I'm sort of glad he is not there.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard