My Cardinals best players still available

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I would assume they will trade back up in to the fifth, package one our 6ths and throw in one or 2 late 7th round picks. Of course it takes a willing trade partner.
Yeah, but there are some teams that don't have many picks and may want to work the deal. But you are right who knows what will happen.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There goes Michael Jordon to the Bengals. Ugh.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cardinals draft safety Deionte Thompson.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Good value for Thompson, but I thought there were other good guys at bigger position needs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Gandhi

Gandhi

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I don’t want to exaggerate, or at least mislead, but there is some similarities between D’Andre Walker and linebacker Shaq Barrett who Vance Joseph coached in Denver, and who just got a huge deal with the Bucs this offseason. Which, by the way, leads him in the arms of Todd Bowles.

Wide receiver Kelvin Harmon, linebacker Cameron Smith and guard Terronne Prescod represents great value now.

5-tech, and maybe a bit edge rusher, Charles Omenihu, tight end Kaden Smith, and wide receivers Preston Williams and Darius Slayton are certainly appealing as well at this point.

Offensive lineman Oli Udoh is a personal favorite, so even though he might not be a great value pick now, I wouldn’t be mad about it at all.

OP
OP
Gandhi

Gandhi

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Man, in the eight first picks after I made my last post, three of the players I mentioned has been picked.

Hopefully they go with two of the other at the top of the sixth round.

OP
OP
Gandhi

Gandhi

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Well, that was a tough stretch between my last post with a list of players to the second Cards-pick of the 6th round with six of the players being selected in the 19 picks, but I am trying once again, and maybe the players will actually be available this time. This is a list containing only of some of my favorite late rounds-ranked. I do think they will bring in more new wide receivers among the free agents, but I doubt they will draft more, so I haven’t included them.

Also, we have now reached the point where I become suspicious to players, that I have ranked in the third and fourth round, who have not been picked yet. Why? Are they injured? Are there character concerns? I have no chance of knowing.

Tight end

Caleb Wilson, UCLA

Keenan Brown, Texas State

Offensive tackle

Devon Johnson, Ferris State

Joshua Miles, Morgan State – I must admit that I haven’t been able to see any game tape on Miles, but I have read really good things about him.

Edge rusher

Cardell Rawlings, Wingate

Defensive line

Cortez Broughton, Cincinnati

Daniel Wise, Kansas

Terry Beckner, Missouri

Ricky Walker, Virginia Tech

Kyle Phillips, Tennessee

Linebacker

Te’Von Coney, Notre Dame

Cornerback

Jordan Brown, South Dakota State